Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

Who were Poblah's QBs when he was here?

Buck Pierce in 2011, 2012 it was BP/Elliot/Brink, 2013 it didn't matter as he only played one game.

Hell, we had four different QBs take snaps during the regular season in 2011 ..  wasn't any better in 2012 .. consistency at QB has not been our strong suit for awhile .. heh.

In 2011 Buck started all but 2 games that season and most of the games he started he finished.

He played only 12 games from start to finish.  There were plenty of reps for other QBs that season.

Brink got a number of reps in but 100 of the 140 pass attempts were in 3 games. Elliott and Goltz combined had 24 pass attempts. It wasn't nearly as bad as it was in 2012.

Thank goodness Addison Richards was signed - the dilemma that our 3rd string NI receiver might not be as good as Milt Stegall can be put to bed.

But is our 4th string NI receiver as good as Perry Tuttle?

Perry Tuttle?  I want Eugene Goodlow or James Murphy out of our 4th string!  Why limit yourself to just Perry Tuttle (a receiver I have great admiration for btw).

Thank goodness Addison Richards was signed - the dilemma that our 3rd string NI receiver might not be as good as Milt Stegall can be put to bed.

Perry Tuttle?  I want Eugene Goodlow or James Murphy out of our 4th string!  Why limit yourself to just Perry Tuttle (a receiver I have great admiration for btw).

I'd like Gilmore Tuttle.  Not great, but fun to watch.

I like Tuttles.

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk

So it appears #Argos draft pick Daryl Waud left the Washington Redskins on his own. Must want to fire up that #CFL career immediately.

Justin Dunk ‏@JDunk12

Sources close to Canadian DL Daryl Waud (@DWaud99) say his heart was always in Toronto - Waud's dad was drafted by the #Argos. #CFL

Kito just needs a change of scenery lol. Somebody will pick him up. Won't be us tho.

Waud apparently left on his own. Heart was with the argos. Not sure he does the same if the team his,thought grand but could be just father, didn't play for drafted him.

Kito just needs a change of scenery lol. Somebody will pick him up. Won't be us tho.

Doubt it. BC was short of good  Canadian receivers last season and Poblah did not see much of the field. Wally is not omniscient but he's generally a pretty good judge of talent and he couldn't even trade Poblah for futures.