Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

From TMZ:

Adrian Robinson Jr. -- the 25-year-old ex-NFL linebacker who died this weekend -- was killed by gunfire in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Officials tell TMZ Sports ... Robinson Jr. died Saturday after being hit in a shooting.

The details surrounding the shooting are still unclear. We don't know if cops believe Robinson was targeted or if it was a random shooting ... but we're working on it.

Robinson -- who played for the Steelers and the Broncos -- is survived by his young daughter Avery Marie.

A tweet from Adrian Robinson's agent:

Brian McLaughlin ‏@brian_symmetry

The TMZ report on Adrian Robinson's death is completely inaccurate. He was not involved in a shooting, and he was not in Harrisburg, PA.

Edited to add:

TMZ's story is saying Philadelphia now. They claim their source is with the police.

I believe he at least at one point was dating someone from Winnipeg so you never know. 

He definitely made himself part of the community while he was here.  And some team will offer him a contract.  It's the CFL.  He's Canadian.

Most of the time as a Bomber he was on the wide side doing go routes.  That didn't seem to work.  If he ends up back here, hopefully we try and use him in a different way.  If Addison puts ink to paper, it probably doesn't happen.  If camp gets close and there's still no contract, Poblah might become a consideration.

I believe he at least at one point was dating someone from Winnipeg so you never know.

Yeah he played in the PIT in the winter and helped out with finish first football. That was pretty cool of him. I'd take him back for the min.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he founded FFF.

Yeah he played in the PIT in the winter and helped out with finish first football. That was pretty cool of him. I'd take him back for the min.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he founded FFF.

I think you're right - Kito and Carl Volny.