Barker out as Argos GM?

gbill2004

@sportsnag: Rumour around that Jim Barker may be out as GM of #argos That would be a stupid, stupid decision on ownership's part. #ticats #stamps #cfl

If so, it would be another brain-dead decision in a series of brain-dead decisions in Toronto over decades,

Like we're SO MUCH BETTER.. ;) Our entire organization has been brain dead for 15 years.

I'd be surprised if Braley is willing to payout Barker's contract and then hire someone else.  The only way I see it is if maybe Milanovich takes over the GM duties.   

The Argos are operating on a shoestring budget and I doubt there's room in it for buyouts. 

@sportsnag: Rumour around that Jim Barker may be out as GM of #argos That would be a stupid, stupid decision on ownership's part. #ticats #stamps #cfl

If so, it would be another brain-dead decision in a series of brain-dead decisions in Toronto over decades,

Like we're SO MUCH BETTER.. ;) Our entire organization has been brain dead for 15 years.

Didn't you say you were going to stop doing that? This has nothing to do with Winnipeg.

Didn't you say you were going to stop doing that? This has nothing to do with Winnipeg.

Very odd comment, yup.

Well tracker made a comment about the Argos & she's right about Toronto. I just stated the obvious. You saying it's not true, Mike? Who cares if this is about the Argos. In a way, it's also about us & our futility. Especially with the hires we've made over the years, the decisions that came afterwards on general managers, coaches, draft choices, personnel & just today stories that we won't approach George Cortez about being our OC. 

Well, perhaps he was tuning in to my feminine energy.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you were a woman. 

No problem. No matter which plumbing i was born with, I am still me and this is far from an insult. :P

He's more machine now, then woman....twisted and evil.

Well, perhaps he was tuning in to my feminine energy.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you were a woman. 

No problem. No matter which plumbing i was born with, I am still me and this is far from an insult. :P

He's more machine now, then woman....twisted and evil.

Damn.....he's onto me. Now I have to kill him.

Could be more trouble on the horizon for the East. TOR, MTL, OTT - three potential gong shows.

Als have a good OL and Defense.  A solid running back combined with a few completions from 747 Crompton could get them a .500 record

Don't forget - they were in position to eliminate y'all from the playoffs - last game of the season