Losing Interest for this season?

Brandon

Is anyone losing interest with the Blue for this season?  With all the losses and with the Jets and the NFL now on it seems to me that these boards are much more quiet......

It would of been nice if the team brought in a few guys who could of made a difference on the club... but with the same *talent* they have and with all the injuries it's pretty much expected that we won't win any more games this year...

I haven't lost interest at all - I wouldn't be posting here if I did. Contrary to popular belief - I'm excite for our future here. Willy to me still looks like the real deal - he's taking a hell of a beating and he's really shown his human side over the past 8 games but I liken this season to what happened last year here in Edmonton. Look at what the eskies are doing this year now. 

Willy will get better, and so too should the Oline. Only thing now I'm watching is how the players react to losing. Nice to see Leggett upset and talking to the D - and nice to see Wily screaming obscenities as he's walking off the field after his third int of the night. Shows they still care - frustrated but they still care. Unlike last year where they were joking on the sideline as they were heading to another blowout loss. 

Looking forward to the thanksgiving game - though I think we'll get blown out I always enjoy seeing the big blue play live

It's a weird feeling this year. The Bombers are not championship material, yet they're not out of it, just dying a slow painful death.

On top of my pessimistic feeling about the Bombers' remaining games, I've had a rough sports weekend:

Bombers blown out

Lions blow it

Tigers were swept

Michigan loses again

All of my teams sucked this weekend, and I'm deflated.

Not losing interest, so much as having other things take priority.  Haven't seen much of the past couple games.... but that is more with having work/family stuff going on at the same times.

Still read every article, and still root for the team.  Still a big O'Shea fan.... but not liking how out D and F are stagnating.  A couple big offensive games would really help put peoples minds at ease.

I like Willy.  Still skeptical about Grisgby's future here..... gotta break some of those shoestring tackles.  O-Line needs help/complete reno..... Big Lirim fan.

It's a weird feeling this year. The Bombers are not championship material, yet they're not out of it, just dying a slow painful death.

On top of my pessimistic feeling about the Bombers' remaining games, I've had a rough sports weekend:

Bombers blown out

Lions blow it

Tigers were swept

Michigan loses again

All of my teams sucked this weekend, and I'm deflated.

Yep! Some days are stone.

CFL football is my sport, period. The only thing that comes close to my passion for the CFL is curling during The Season Of Champions, and that's a ways off. Hockey starting is great, sure, but nothing gets me amped like that one game a week when the Bombers are playing and, for a brief moment, I get that feeling like the next week might be okay cause the Bombers won.

There is NOTHING like the Bombers and CFL ball...

Losing interest?  Nah.... I'm a die hard fan.

I'm just disappointed that Walters has decided to sit on his ass & not bring in players to challenge the starters we have or for injury replacements. It's business as usual & I find that so frustrating as a fan. Management won't do anything to make the team better. It's almost like Wade Miller has told Walters to quit spending on the football operations side for this year & they've written the season off. Not saying Miller has but it seems strange that everything is status quo & we are on a 5 game losing streak.