Should The Bombers Wear The Tie Dye Unis Again For The Banjo Bowl?

Tie Die Unis  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bombers Wear The Same Tie Die Unis They Wore Against The Als For The Banjo Bowl?

• Yes
    • No

I say why not?  Worked ok against MTL, and since new unis are the thing this year and every one else seems to like them, let's add a twist instead of always wearing the retro unis for this game.

I know you're not...but this post is close to the troll variety, seeing that you know how the majority feels, or should, about those ugly clothes they wore.

I don't hate these new unis with a passion, but the biggest problems with these signature jerseys are that they don't have any gold coloring, the large W on the front makes it harder to identify individual players on the field, and for a jersey that was supposed to be new, fresh, and exciting, these things are really boring. Hopefully the Bombers only wear these uniforms for the requisite amount of games and then send 'em to the sale rack

Hey, how come the rEdBlAcKs don't have to wear their "tartan nightmare" helmets today? The league made us wear the pigeon poop ones. No fair I thought the goal was to make the teams look as ugly as possible in these signature things. Ottawa doesn't look too bad in the regular lids ;)

Hey, how come the rEdBlAcKs don't have to wear their "tartan nightmare" helmets today? The league made us wear the pigeon poop ones. No fair I thought the goal was to make the teams look as ugly as possible in these signature things. Ottawa doesn't look too bad in the regular lids ;)

Show some mercy for Ottawa fans. Their team is called the "Redblacks" FFS... :blink:

Helmets were apparently not ready.. Not sure the reason for delay... Saw it on twiter, think paddy had tweeted the redblacks

IIRC during the broadcast they said the RedBlacks sent them back because the colours weren't right.

Why the hell didn't we send ours back helmets & unis & tell Reebok to burn them??

Could/would we be willing to don gold helmets and pants with the camo jerseys tho? Would we be in violation of reebok deal?

Why would it be in violation? Reebok make the other uniforms too.

I don't know if the team is allowed to change them tho as it might be contractual they wear the designed ones... Im guessing obviously but maybe even the cfl might be bothered by it as it isn't the teams "official" jersey if your mixing and matching..

Ottawa changed their helmet because they didn't like the color of the helmet.  

The Bombers used to mix and match pants with the old whites, golds, and blues in the past.  And, We'd still be wearing the jersey, which should sell more.  No one is going to buy a signature helmet as they aren't for sale.