Should The Bombers Wear The Tie Dye Unis Again For The Banjo Bowl?

Tie Die Unis  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bombers Wear The Same Tie Die Unis They Wore Against The Als For The Banjo Bowl?

• Yes
    • No

Who is this "everyone else" that seems to like them?

I don't know of anyone who likes them... They seem to be despised. 

What are you talking about?  Didn't you see them televise that one guy wearing them in the stands?

Don't know what you are talking about.  I bought a new jersey (pre-order) and was high fiving a lot of people wearing the same jersey. 

PS I wasn't drunk and the other people were not in the mirrors in the washrooms.

I say why not?  Worked ok against MTL, and since new unis are the thing this year and every one else seems to like them, let's add a twist instead of always wearing the retro unis for this game.

I don't know about "worked ok"....3 first downs in the first half was it? Sure we won...but know what worked better than ok?.....the last time we wore the royal blues.

What are you talking about?  Didn't you see them televise that one guy wearing them in the stands?

Don't know what you are talking about.  I bought a new jersey (pre-order) and was high fiving a lot of people wearing the same jersey. 

PS I wasn't drunk and the other people were not in the mirrors in the washrooms.

What's it like being an Argo fan?

I mean, really.  Imagine us playing the Argo's in those uniforms.  Would they even know who to throw the ball to?

I assume that you and the other two people were in there retching?

They should wear their uniforms from 2004.

Semi-related: I have one of these....the first year Reebok took over after Puma....and it's unstitched, whcih drives me nuts. So 17to85 and I have been in discussions as to who I should get stitched on there. I have a Doug Brown jersey, a Khari jersey, a Milt autographed jersey that hangs on the wall only....got a Stoddard one awhile back....would Brian Clark be appropriate? Maybe Wickman?

Semi-related: I have one of these....the first year Reebok took over after Puma....and it's unstitched, whcih drives me nuts. So 17to85 and I have been in discussions as to who I should get stitched on there. I have a Doug Brown jersey, a Khari jersey, a Milt autographed jersey that hangs on the wall only....got a Stoddard one awhile back....would Brian Clark be appropriate? Maybe Wickman?

Kevin Glenn

I was a huge proponent of that move. Loved him as a Rider and he was a great WBB. Lotta people with hate on for KG5, but I've never been one of those...

yeah Glenn got a bad rap, he was what he was, good but not elite. Nice transitional guy.

There's really a lack of options for that style jersey though since so many of the teams were so bad. You might have to look at names from the 2007 team? 

Tom Canada

that was something we'd talked about, but 17to85 already has one, so that makes it a no-go. I once saw a Ladrius Vann jersey when I was at a Bombers/Stamps game, which tells me that it would be okay for me to have a Spurgeon Wynn or something of that nature. Maybe get a Tee Martin...

that was something we'd talked about, but 17to85 already has one, so that makes it a no-go. I once saw a Ladrius Vann jersey when I was at a Bombers/Stamps game, which tells me that it would be okay for me to have a Spurgeon Wynn or something of that nature. Maybe get a Tee Martin...

Gavin Walls or Ike Charlton from that same era? one of the Mals at db? Really weren't a lot of long time big name types given the ones you've eliminated already.

Brian Clark is always appropriate.  You can wear it to weddings, no questions asked.

When I first tuned into the game, I was wondering why the Argo's were playing a home game in our stadium (nice looking stadium btw - staying just down the street from it right now). Where's the gold? Why the Argo blue? Totally wrong color scheme, and the paisley stuff is just a mess