Cauchy Muamba signs with Esks

gbill2004

Nice to see him get another shot.

Really, why? Did you ever see him make a solo tackle? I never did, not once, and if anyone did I'd love to see it in YouTube. I've seen him run over and have his tackles broken many times, anytime he was in on the play actually. As for coverage? Well, refer to point #1 again, I only saw those broken/missed/steamrolled into the turf plays about 3 or 4 times a games, as the other times he was usually on the opposite side of the field of where the ball was. Has about as much football sense as my wife. There's a lot of players that deserve another shot. Cauchy is not one of them. The man should move on the next phase of his life and concentrate on that, he is NOT a pro football player. 

Really, why? Did you ever see him make a solo tackle? I never did, not once, and if anyone did I'd love to see it in YouTube. I've seen him run over and have his tackles broken many times, anytime he was in on the play actually. As for coverage? Well, refer to point #1 again, I only saw those broken/missed/steamrolled into the turf plays about 3 or 4 times a games, as the other times he was usually on the opposite side of the field of where the ball was. Has about as much football sense as my wife. There's a lot of players that deserve another shot. Cauchy is not one of them. The man should move on the next phase of his life and concentrate on that, he is NOT a pro football player.

SHH...Chris Jones may be listening...