Kromah likely to make Bomber debut Friday

Mr. Perfect

Great. According to Mr. Perfect, we just got smaller and lighter at middle linebacker. Just what we needed to improve our crappy run-stopping. I got a baaad feelin' about this.

You're right, let's trade for Eric Taylor.

I love when people act like height and weight are the only determining factors in the quality of a football player, especially a linebacker.
exactly Antoine Winfield was the best DB tackler in the NFL was also one of its smallest

Great. According to Mr. Perfect, we just got smaller and lighter at middle linebacker. Just what we needed to improve our crappy run-stopping. I got a baaad feelin' about this.

I love when people act like height and weight are the only determining factors in the quality of a football player, especially a linebacker.
exactly Antoine Winfield was the best DB tackler in the NFL was also one of its smallest

But was he playing middle linebacker taking on 320lb behemoths in heavy traffic? Doug Flutie was a great QB despite his size but he was far and away the exception.

But was he playing middle linebacker taking on 320lb behemoths in heavy traffic? Doug Flutie was a great QB despite his size but he was far and away the exception.

The dude is the same size as eliminiun or however you spell it. Everyone quit whining.

we could have a group of linebackers that went 6'3 250 pounds a piece and our defense would still be vulnerable to the run. It's not the players it's the scheme for the millionth time. 

Stop exaggerating... that's only like the 900th time you've said that.

we could have a group of linebackers that went 6'3 250 pounds a piece and our defense would still be vulnerable to the run. It's not the players it's the scheme for the millionth time.

Yes but if the LBs make the plays on the ball carrier then its a moot point.. Our defense is run-weak but can handle the run if the players make plays..

Hope he comes out on fire (not literally) and wants that starting gig.. Kuale has kinda been more kuala... Expected more heavy hits and more... I dunno... Oomph.. Guess this May be why he was readily available..

I don't know, an MLB in flames would definitely make the running backs a little less comfortable running up the gut

Hope he comes out on fire (not literally) and wants that starting gig.. Kuale has kinda been more kuala... Expected more heavy hits and more... I dunno... Oomph.. Guess this May be why he was readily available..

I don't know, an MLB in flames would definitely make the running backs a little less comfortable running up the gut

While I do agree, I think the league might frown upon it just a tad..

Kromah was a player that a lot of Rider fans had big hopes for and he never really amounted to anything.  I thought he would get a chance in Hamilton but it never panned out.  Maybe third times the charm?  I still think he could be effective personally.

This is great news. Kuale along with Howard and Romby have been our worst import players this year.I would suspect that Kuale doesn't see the field for us again barring injury but O'Shea does seems to love him.

O'Shea is seldom negative to the public on any players; I would take much what he says about the players with a grain of salt.  I am sure he is not saying things he does not mean, but at the same point he is not going to tell you that he feels someone isn't putting the effort in, or that he feels they are going to hit the bench soon.  He is positive about the players to the media and takes care of the personnel issue's between himself, his coaches and his players.  The way that it should be done. 

It's a team effort when they win, and a team effort when they lose.

Kromah was a player that a lot of Rider fans had big hopes for and he never really amounted to anything.  I thought he would get a chance in Hamilton but it never panned out.  Maybe third times the charm?  I still think he could be effective personally.

Good to know he's a personable guy but I'm more concerned about his play on the field...  :P

I know this has been pointed out quite a few times but really just want to make sure the horse is dead....

Abraham Kromah - 6'0 227lbs

Adam Bighill - 5'10 230

Solomon Elimimian - 6'0 225

JC Sherrit - 5'9 218

Shea Emry - 6'0 225

Henoc Muamba (last year) - 6'0 230

Size will NOT be an issue....

I know this has been pointed out quite a few times but really just want to make sure the horse is dead....

Adam Bighill - 5'10 230

JC Sherrit - 5'9 218

Shea Emry - 6'0 225

Nice to point that out.

Re Kromah, the issue is how will he bounced back from the injury. If he will regain his old form prior to injury it will be good for the Bombers.

Adam Bighill - 5'10 230

JC Sherrit - 5'9 218

Shea Emry - 6'0 225

Nice to point that out.

Re Kromah, the issue is how will he bounced back from the injury. If he will regain his old form prior to injury it will be good for the Bombers.

But I heard he wears a size 7 shoe. That has to be a concern. What size shoes do those other guys wear?

I also hear he doesn't wear the q bracelet so he might be off center all game.

Why aren't people asking the real questions like I am?