Kromah likely to make Bomber debut Friday

Mr. Perfect

I know this has been pointed out quite a few times but really just want to make sure the horse is dead....

Abraham Kromah - 6'0 227lbs

Adam Bighill - 5'10 230

Solomon Elimimian - 6'0 225

JC Sherrit - 5'9 218

Shea Emry - 6'0 225

Henoc Muamba (last year) - 6'0 230

Size will NOT be an issue....

I dunno about that. Watching the torronno game would suggest it could be part of the issue. Comparing to players like Sherrit would suggest he makes up for it with talent.

Tackling comes down to technique more so than talent i think, Sure talent plays a role but one of our best tacklers the last few seasons has been alex suber and he was the smallest guy on the field.. I've seen monsters getting run over, i've seen little guys ran over also... It don't really matter how big you are, it's all about technique. 

The problem with the tackling a few games this year is instead of trying to just wrap the guy up, our guys would try to knock him out, go for the big hit and bounce off the guy, you go a bit lower on the guy and that guy will go down, our guys biggest issue is always trying to go too high, wrap the ball carrier up properly and he will go down. Don't matter how big or small you are.

Technique is way more important than size. 

Tackling comes down to technique more so than talent i think, Sure talent plays a role but one of our best tacklers the last few seasons has been alex suber and he was the smallest guy on the field.. I've seen monsters getting run over, i've seen little guys ran over also... It don't really matter how big you are, it's all about technique. 

The problem with the tackling a few games this year is instead of trying to just wrap the guy up, our guys would try to knock him out, go for the big hit and bounce off the guy, you go a bit lower on the guy and that guy will go down, our guys biggest issue is always trying to go too high, wrap the ball carrier up properly and he will go down. Don't matter how big or small you are.

Somebody get this post to Etcheverry... stat!

One thing to note.. I believe our defensive philosphy is rip n strip then go for tackle... Sometimes that puts the player(s) in horrible positions to wrap up... I like the idea, forces turnovers and all but i think the LBs need to be reeled in a bit on this concept as the first contact goes for strip and RB/REC is already gaining positive yardage.. IF the gang tackle is on, rip away but otherwise just wrap the bleep up and let everything else sort itself out..

There's a time and place to try and strip the ball and there's a time and place to make the tackle and make sure the guy goes down. I like to believe that our players are smart enough to know the difference between the two times. 

They forgot that in the last game, and while watching the video they could all see that they were trying to strip first tackle 2nd. Now that they have seen themselves do that, we should expect an improvement.

Is this sexual innuendo?

Is this sexual innuendo?

Only if she laughs after she says it, otherwise it is all football.