GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg

Rich

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Gonna escape from the realities of this messed up world for a few hours at investors group field--see you there and join us on CJOB at 6 pm

Yeesh - sounds like Bobby is getting suicidal...if anyone sees him at IGF make sure and give him a hug...

I'm guessing the Malaysian plane getting shot down today isn't sitting well with him.

pre-game late lunch @ Shawarma Khan for me & the mrs.

Delicious, the best shawarma I've had in a while. The hot sauce was choice!

I love the restaurant. Sadly, I have found their offerings at the stadium to be no where near as good. 

It's true. While the stadium location still serves up a tasty and filling shwarm, the main store in The Exchange is better by far in my opinion. More TLC I guess; the guys at the stadium have a lot of people to serve.

pre-game late lunch @ Shawarma Khan for me & the mrs.

Delicious, the best shawarma I've had in a while. The hot sauce was choice!

I love the restaurant. Sadly, I have found their offerings at the stadium to be no where near as good. 

It's true. While the stadium location still serves up a tasty and filling shwarm, the main store in The Exchange is better by far in my opinion. More TLC I guess; the guys at the stadium have a lot of people to serve.

They sure do.  Huge lineups for the Shawarma.

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Gonna escape from the realities of this messed up world for a few hours at investors group field--see you there and join us on CJOB at 6 pm

Yeesh - sounds like Bobby is getting suicidal...if anyone sees him at IGF make sure and give him a hug...

Never thought I'd see the day, Bob's actually giving "shout outs" to different groups tonight. 

On the one hand I told myself these kind of games are bound to happen. All to often I caught myself cursing at the TV (I'm in Edmonton) and wondering what I'd done to get exiled back to 2013...

What a circus show of errors and futility. The exact opposite of the kind of game I was hoping to see, win or lose.

Well - I hate to say I told you so, but I did. I told you the Eskimos were getting better week by week,and the bombers were getting worse, and this game proved who the real undefeated team is. Our D did play great though, I'll give them that. The Eskies had to earn every yard, and they did. The bombers weren't interested in playing hard, and you have against that tremendous Eskie Defense, and the game score was very deserving to both teams. 

Still stoked though - as we're still 3 - 1, and the young bombers will learn. I never expected them to make the playoffs (I was hoping for 7 wins). So I'm still proud to be a bomber fan :)

Epic fail. Tackling 101 not happening. Willy has been exposed. Where is the goddam running game? Despite lack of plan, execution was pathetic . I'm more pissed at Rielly not being tackled by the 20 guys that didn't wrap him up. I have foam bricks, lucky me or my tv would be...  Better be a learning game, or we're fcked.

Well - I hate to say I told you so, but I did. I told you the Eskimos were getting better week by week,and the bombers were getting worse, and this game proved who the real undefeated team is. Our D did play great though, I'll give them that. The Eskies had to earn every yard, and they did. The bombers weren't interested in playing hard, and you have against that tremendous Eskie Defense, and the game score was very deserving to both teams. 

Still stoked though - as we're still 3 - 1, and the young bombers will learn. I never expected them to make the playoffs (I was hoping for 7 wins). So I'm still proud to be a bomber fan :)

It was a hard fall back to Earth for Bomber fans but I'll be happy if they make the playoffs.