Report Marcel Bellefeuille Being Brought In As A Consultant

Jpan85

Well at least we're bringing in someone familiar with the CFL.  It is hard to keep track of all the reports and rumours, but if Crowton has had play calls taken away from him, and Bellefuille has a history as an offensive coordinator....well connect the dots.  With Mack out I wonder if Burke really wanted a CFL guy at OC.

Not really a fan of his though.  

Edit: I swear though if I have to watch Buck Pierce play more this season I am going to flip my ****.

With Mack out I wonder if Burke really wanted a CFL guy at OC.

Burke said at the start of the bye week that they were going to bring in a consultant so I'm not sure what Mack being gone has to do with this. 

And Burke was saying he would keep Crowton as OC when he still had the interim tag.

Guy that's struggled to run a CFL offense... or a guy that's had success... on more than one team.

I'm not sure if this was in the works before Mack got fired, but at this point I hope he's Crowton's replacement. Why bring him in to mentor or help the offense, if he's more qualified to run it than the guy we have now?

I like that they are bringing in somebody with CFL experience, don't like that its Marcel. In 2007 when he was OC in Montreal they were 7th in points scored and A.C. struggled. Recall he was the guy trying to change A.C.'s mechanics and drops.

Milanovich was QB coach that year. He was responsible for changing AC's mechanics.

Calvillo tunes up with new quarterback coach