QB Mason Mills

Mike

Checked out his game logs. Definition of inconsistency in 2013.

66% completion rate.

1 game out of 11, he completed between 60%-70% of his passes.

80.6%, 55.6%, 59.6%, 90%, 85.2%, 51.3%, 56.5%, 72.2%, 59.4%, 74.2%, 61.7%

No big deal.  Just start him every 4th week.

• 3 weeks later...

so did the Bombers release Mason Mills? I never heard that. Or did Montreal pluck him off our P/R?

Bombers released him last week.

I see that now on CFL transactions.  I guess five QB's was a lot to carry.  Hope he catches on with Montreal.

Probably just wasn't what we were looking for.  Brought him in, took a look, shipped him out.  At least he was here when the weather was nice; now he can help increase our tourism.

a rumour on the other forum says the bombers are planning on brining in a qb high on their neg list. A guy that could have some NFL experience, not sure i believe it, not sure who it could be but... apparently that's what one of the guys on there has said. Maybe not NFL experience exactly but a guy currently in an NFL camp... 

And why bring in all these quarterbacks? because it's the most important position on the field by far and probably the toughest position to learn for a guy coming from either the NFL or NCAA. 

a rumour on the other forum says the bombers are planning on brining in a qb high on their neg list. A guy that could have some NFL experience, not sure i believe it, not sure who it could be but... apparently that's what one of the guys on there has said. Maybe not NFL experience exactly but a guy currently in an NFL camp... 

And why bring in all these quarterbacks? because it's the most important position on the field by far and probably the toughest position to learn for a guy coming from either the NFL or NCAA.

" And why bring in all these quarterbacks? because..." is this the real reason for the QB parade?

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2014 at 8:45 PM, nate007 said:

I think if the Bombers are looking for a QB to groom, they should look down the 75/I29 at NDSU's Brock Jensen (assuming he doesn't stick in the NFL).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc2QhIQllSU

I've lost track of how many QBs the Bombers have signed and cut since I made this comment. 

Also, the latest news I can find is that Mason Mills was playing in Japan last November.

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Brandon Doughty but he might take a while to get here

That's really good news actually...  you don't think he'll shake loose?

And is the door officially closed on Tahj Boyd?  I would think his ego has taken a bit of a hit...