QB Mason Mills

Mike

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

That's really good news actually...  you don't think he'll shake loose?

And is the door officially closed on Tahj Boyd?  I would think his ego has taken a bit of a hit...

I would hope that, given our quarterbacking, if Boyd showed any significant potential he would be on his way here already.

On 7/9/2014 at 7:12 PM, Mr. Perfect said:

Personally I hate highlight videos. Until you see a guy on a CFL field against CFL competition you really have no idea what you're getting. You just cross your fingers and hope it pans out. I'm sure Justin Goltz has a fantastic highlight video somewhere. I recall many people in love with Max Hall's highlight video when he signed here.

If Mills doesn't have a decent arm then why get excited about the guy because Mr Perfect is absolutely right about highlight videos? What do highlight videos not show? The bad throws & mistakes. You'd really need to watch a couple of full games to really make an assessment.  As far as trusting the scouts... Our scouts or other scouts? If it's our scouts, well...

NATE!!!!!  I'm gonna kill you man.  Here I am, reading the whole thread until I come up on the fact that you DUG IT UP FROM 2014!!!

I-Hates-You-This-Much.jpg

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Yah bastards, I just wasted 10 minutes watching Mason Mills videos searching for a sliver of hope only to discover they were posted back in 2014!

^^^ THIS!  I only saw your post after I realized this was a friggen 2 year old thread.

Edited by Logan007