Important notice regarding the future of MBB.com

Mike

In just a few weeks, it will be the one year anniversary of the launch of MorningBigBlue.com. It's hard to believe that a site we scrambled to piece together in time for the 2013 training camp has evolved into what we see today in less than a full calendar year. Quickly, I just wanted to give a thanks to all of our members for your contributions and for how easy you make it on the staff here. What we envisioned for this site would not have been possible without everyone pitching in to do their part, so thank you very much on behalf of all of our administrators and moderators.

With our one year anniversary just around the corner, the staff has been working and will continue to work to provide everybody with an improved experience at MBB.com as we move into the 2014 season and beyond. The first thing we'd like to announce is that we have added Jpan85 to the moderation team. Joey put in a ton of work last year to help us run contests and he will continue that in a more "official" role this year. In case you don't know, Joey will also be raising the 13th man flag at the 2014 home opener which is an awesome (and well-deserved) honor. Maybe if we're lucky, we can print up a MBB shirt and get ourselves some free advertising. ;)

Without going into too many more details, the efforts of everybody here have put us in a position to really improve the quality of what we can offer our members this year. To give you guys a preview, we'll see the return of a handful of the contests we ran last year as well as the introduction of a new weekly contest (one I'm personally excited to run) open to all forum members. Not only that, but we are proud to say that we will be able to offer prizes to all of our contest winners this year. Full details will be released on those contests plus much more on the official one year anniversary.

As always, if anybody has any suggestions or recommendations, feel free to share them with us. We're always looking for feedback on how we can improve the site, whether it be with contest ideas, ways to generate better content for you, forum add-ons you'd like to see, whatever.

Thanks again on behalf of all of us.

- The MorningBigBlue.com Team.

Sweet.

Only real suggestion i have, and i'm not even sure this is possible but... on the official bb.com site, the roster is always so outdated, it would be nice to have one that is up to date all the time.

That and videos but, again i doubt that is possible. 

Nice work ladies & gentlemen. Easily the best forum to talk Bomber football, & arguably the best one in the league. It was great we could bring in guys known around the CFL like Rids & TBieber. When they're added to our veteran posters it makes us, IMO, the most knowledgeable fansite in the league.

It's pretty cool to be able to talk bomber football 24x7x365 with passionate fans.  To also have access to knowledgeable football people is amazing for someone like me, who never played but who loves to learn about the game.

Thanks MBB people -- admins and community. This place is fantastic. Someday we'll have a winning football team and it'll be great to celebrate with you all.

"The color blue causes the brain to release calming hormones, making it the color most suitable for studying and relaxation."

This site Morning Big Blue causes the brain to learn football related information from informed sources…the cream of the crop, you might say.

Definitely a "Blue" site for exciting news, relaxation and that "community" feeling.

​Good job…well done.

Way better than any other sites ive ever been a part of, just seems more friendly, less bs, can say what you want in reason, easier on the eyes even.

CFL.ca dies for a while and topics get rehashed too much and it seems to be very anti winnipeg

Bluebombers.com It's ok but... the folks running the site over there take it a little too seriously at times.

Ourbombers was good while it lasted but seemed like too many trolls took it over and sort of, i dunno what the word is, guess made it less fun to post there.

Turned into more bitching about "random poster" then it did football talk, bluebombers.com seems to be going that way too.

This forum is great. Love it. Good job guys.

I agree, this is the best of the major Bomber fan discussion forums. Congratulations on the one year.

Has there ever been discussion about a MBB member get together? For example, watching a Bomber game together in a sports bar, a game of touch football?

I wouldn't mind playing some touch football with you guys!