Important notice regarding the future of MBB.com

Mike

Only suggestion I can make is send an email blast to members to let them know when maintenance is done or of special events.

That's actually an interesting idea. Personally I don't pay attention to email but some may definitely find value in that. Anyone else?

Only suggestion I can make is send an email blast to members to let them know when maintenance is done or of special events.

That's actually an interesting idea. Personally I don't pay attention to email but some may definitely find value in that. Anyone else?

I think the Twitter account may be a better way instead of email perhaps.

Too many e-mails already...

I think the Twitter account may be a better way instead of email perhaps.

Posting something on the MBB Twitter feed works for me regarding letting people know when the site is back up or other announcements.

Don't post very often, but do read the majority of what is posted on here. Gotta say, the site is great, and very much appreciate all of the work that's put in to creating a community for Bomber fans to go to to chat and read about the team.

Well done everyone inlvolved...you're doing a fantastic job!

I lurk more than I post, but I'm exclusive to this site. Haven't once set foot (mouse?) on the other page since leaving it and the official page is a bit of a joke. Not enough critical thought there. 

One thing, though: Am I the only one who really dislikes banners in the sig line? ICK's giant pic of jerseys in his sig line is really annoying...but maybe it's just me.

I've only been here a few months but I've really enjoyed it.... I'm sure some people recognized me from bombers.com and a brief stint on OB.... anyways, thanks for putting this site together and congats on one year...

speaking of twitter, follow me @bear_pants, I'll follow back since that's more of my game-day go-to than the fan sites... 

One thing, though: Am I the only one who really dislikes banners in the sig line? ICK's giant pic of jerseys in his sig line is really annoying...but maybe it's just me.

Yeah, I hate big sigs as well.

Luckily, you can suppress sigs per-user thru the "Manage Ignore Prefs" page, available in the menu that pops up when you click on your handle, top right of the page.

Or here's a direct link: http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Fine-grained ignorability is one of the super deluxe-est things about MBB!

I never saw the post...I assumed the world was ending when I noticed it was down.  I was...gasp...I was forced to do something I don't normally do...it tore me apart inside like no feeling I've ever had...the pain...OH THE PAIN...I was.......I don't even know if I can say it out loud........ok here it goes...I was...I was forced to do work....*cries for 10 minutes*.  Don't ever frighten me like that again.

I never saw the post...I assumed the world was ending when I noticed it was down.  I was...gasp...I was forced to do something I don't normally do...it tore me apart inside like no feeling I've ever had...the pain...OH THE PAIN...I was.......I don't even know if I can say it out loud........ok here it goes...I was...I was forced to do work....*cries for 10 minutes*.  Don't ever frighten me like that again.

Trust me when I say this .. work is *definitely* something he doesn't normally do.

Although I never post on this site; I hadn't even created an account until today.  Which is wierd I swore I had one before I have been reading the MorningBigBlue forums for quite some time now.  I typically use bluebombers.com as I find there is much to talk about there; sadly I also find a lot of blue bombers news on riderfans.com as well.

MBB has been great though to read about different perspectives and get some of the most recent news that often takes a while to hit the bluebombers.com forums. 

I prefer to only need to participte in one forum but due find that the diversity at MBB is great which is why I regulate this website often.  Keep up the great work!  I look forward to the 2014 season and participating on this board as the season goes on.

Cheers,

Tehedra