CFL fines Mo Price

holoman

As for the fagg0t and n bomb word use, i too agree that the world has become brutally politically correct... When "shock" commedians have to apologize to crowds because their material is so intense, i find that completely stupid.. Know who your going to see ffs. Guys like tracy morgan, kevin hart or chris

Rock can be vulgar as hell.. Deal with it! You think robin williams, george carlin or richard pryor would have ever apologized for their acts? Hell no! Should they have? Hell no!

The world is now raising a bunch of soft ninnies who cry foul all day long... Its like we are seeing the life equivilent of european soccer players.. Flopping all over the place at every perceieved perversion, insult or slight

/rant off

I can have sex with a man and still have no problem calling guys f*ggots on the ice at hockey. Really the issue here is oversensitivity.

The issue here is lack of imagination. You'll get under a guy's skin more using creative trash talk rather than an outdated, vulgar slur. I'll declare victory in the trash talk if the other guy has to revert to that nonsense.

I can have sex with a man and still have no problem calling guys f*ggots on the ice at hockey. Really the issue here is oversensitivity.

The issue here is lack of imagination. You'll get under a guy's skin more using creative trash talk rather than an outdated, vulgar slur. I'll declare victory in the trash talk if the other guy has to revert to that nonsense.

I have so much to learn

Also stop being so ignorant and accept people for who they are.

... accept someone who is not accepting of people that are naturally born with a different sexual preference?  Oh ok.

I agree with u, but some people don't accept / believe people are born gay/lesbian. Me? I believe people are born straight/gay/lesbian/ furries. :)

What I find pretty interesting is that most of these same people that are against gay men, tend not to make any noise when it's two girls in relationship.

I'm just happy we have the ability to voice opinions on sites like this!

Now if I do see a pcw show and notice a promoter with the crazy Kim jong un north Korean hair cut and Dennis rodman at ringside then I will definitely understand why he says the things he says on here lol.

Also stop being so ignorant and accept people for who they are.

... accept someone who is not accepting of people that are naturally born with a different sexual preference?  Oh ok.

I agree with u, but some people don't accept / believe people are born gay/lesbian. Me? I believe people are born straight/gay/lesbian/ furries. :)

What I find pretty interesting is that most of these same people that are against gay men, tend not to make any noise when it's two girls in relationship.

And I HIGHLY doubt they practice everything from their religion.

One of my best friends is quite religious, and it reflects in every single thing she does, and I'm positive she would be very accepting if I came out and said I was a lesbian.  Well, to a point, she would accept ME, but might not agree with my decision/may not agree that I was born that way.  I'm not sure.  She sure as heck wouldn't post it on Twitter! 

Just an aside but do you find it ironic that the CFL slams Mo Price for his comments but rewards Quinn Smith by being drafted in the first round for using Stanozolol on virtually the same day? It's okay to cheat with chemicals to enhance performance & then plead ignorance but not okay to have an opinion. Not defending Price or what he said but it's okay if a bunch of roid heads & cheaters can play. The CFL is so two faced, I find the league to be so ridiculous sometimes.

Just an aside but do you find it ironic that the CFL slams Mo Price for his comments but rewards Quinn Smith by being drafted in the first round for using Stanozolol on virtually the same day? It's okay to cheat with chemicals to enhance performance & then plead ignorance but not okay to have an opinion. Not defending Price or what he said but it's okay if a bunch of roid heads & cheaters can play. The CFL is so two faced, I find the league to be so ridiculous sometimes.

He'll be rewarded by having a guy come to his house or the team facility randomly and watch him pee.

I almost have to believe that the drug testing the CFL does is a sham as no one has ever been caught. But to be picked in the first round by the Stamps & basically them looking the other way is beyond me. Guys that work hard in the weight room trying to forge a CFL career & are into nutrition & supplements know what they're ingesting. To say a university educated man like Quinn working with his strength & conditioning coach at Concordia  just blindly takes "supplements" without knowing what they are has to be lying. I find the fact that Stamps took him as their second pick in Round 1 more repugnant than the Price tweet. 

What would you have done if you were the CFL? Just curious.