CFL fines Mo Price

holoman

The ones who claim others are ignorant are even more ignorant and close minded.... Its like the inception of ignorance lol!

This is the most idiotic thing I have read.  People who are homophobic ARE ignorant.  If you have a problem with gays, thats your problem.  But really, to defend a homophobe?  Come on...

Although I guess by your circular logic, since Mo Price is basically calling Sam a sinner, then he himself is actually the sinner.  Is this the Pee Wee Herman logic?

There was a time people would have widely judged Price because of the colour of his skin.  And Im sure he's been subjected to that many times in his life.  He should think about that.

I'm sure Michael Sam could give two shits about what Price or anyone else has to say.

I hear you, but it doesn't make it okay in the slightest.

My heart goes out to all the teens out there struggling with understanding their own sexuality. The furor raised everywhere (Twitter, Facebook, TV, newspapers, message boards) over something as innocent as an on-screen smooch does not help any of these kids come to terms with who they are.

The ones who claim others are ignorant are even more ignorant and close minded.... Its like the inception of ignorance lol!

This is the most idiotic thing I have read. People who are homophobic ARE ignorant. If you have a problem with gays, thats your problem. But really, to defend a homophobe? Come on...

Although I guess by your circular logic, since Mo Price is basically calling Sam a sinner, then he himself is actually the sinner. Is this the Pee Wee Herman logic?

There was a time people would have widely judged Price because of the colour of his skin. And Im sure he's been subjected to that many times in his life. He should think about that.

Keep an open mind man, be glad you live in a country that has free speech.

Also stop being so ignorant and accept people for who they are.

Even if they are a homophobe. You are being very close minded.

Guess this is what happens when you live in a continent lets say where there are 400 million plus people

You are gonna have differing opinions, no one is right, no one is wrong, people are allowed to think what they want.

And nobody can convince them, especially on a fan forum message board that their opinion is wrong or their opinion is right.

Just my opinion but... i was also under the impression that people can think what they want about whatever they want and just because i dont agree with them on what they think, don't make that other person an idiot or moron or whatever else. Just means i disagree with them.

Do i disagree with price? sure i guess, i have never been to an english speaking church in my life though so maybe my beliefs are a little bit different then his are and that's fine. That's what makes the world go round really, if everyone shared the same opinion on everything, things would get really boring really quick.

I'm sure Michael Sam could give two shits about what Price or anyone else has to say.

I hear you, but it doesn't make it okay in the slightest.

My heart goes out to all the teens out there struggling with understanding their own sexuality. The furor raised everywhere (Twitter, Facebook, TV, newspapers, message boards) over something as innocent as an on-screen smooch does not help any of these kids come to terms with who they are.

But at the same time, it's better than when no one was coming out at all.  In fact, I think most people have been overwhelmingly supportive of him.  Yeah there's more than a few bad eggs, but I think the good outweighs the bad.  Maybe I'm just optimistic?

I can have sex with a man and still have no problem calling guys f*ggots on the ice at hockey. Really the issue here is oversensitivity.

have to agree with this, the last several years the world has indeed become a little too over sensitive on several issues, this is just one of many actually.

This is the most idiotic thing I have read. People who are homophobic ARE ignorant. If you have a problem with gays, thats your problem. But really, to defend a homophobe? Come on...

Although I guess by your circular logic, since Mo Price is basically calling Sam a sinner, then he himself is actually the sinner. Is this the Pee Wee Herman logic?

There was a time people would have widely judged Price because of the colour of his skin. And Im sure he's been subjected to that many times in his life. He should think about that.

Keep an open mind man, be glad you live in a country that has free speech.

Also stop being so ignorant and accept people for who they are.

Even if they are a homophobe. You are being very close minded.

Im being closed minded to homophobes???  WHAAAAAT?  *shakes head*  You want me to be more open to the anti-gay opinion of homophobes?  lol 

I am under ZERO obligation to accept Mo Price as a homophobe.  Thats not close-mindedness.  Should we accept racists too?  Freedom of Expression is not universal, no matter what those spreading hate will tell you.

If you knew me, you'd know me to be one of those mose open-minded people around.  But I will not accept hate and this sort of "subtle" anti-gay BS just because a guy hides behind the bible that he picked and chose "rules" from

I can have sex with a man and still have no problem calling guys f*ggots on the ice at hockey. Really the issue here is oversensitivity.

Actually in that case the issue is your lack of understanding of the negativity associated with that term.  And really your justification that you *could* have sex with a man and say that is moot unless you do actually have sex with men.  And even then it only rises to the level of black people using the N-Bomb which is ridiculous too but another discussion for another time.

?  Sorry, a person being called a fagg*t has every right to be offended.  Just because you aren't, doesn't mean other aren't as well. 

if you ever played a sport, being called a ****** isn't even that bad actually.

I have, thank you very much.  Doesn't make it ok.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="The Unknown Poster" data-cid="50581" data-time="1400099905"><p><p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Brandon" data-cid="50565" data-time="1400097376"><p>And you should be happy that you have that right to not accept homophobes.Mo should be happy that he has the right to not accept gay couples.Who makes you decide whether your opinion is right or wrong.Seriously man I know some hard core Catholics and in their mind the sight of seeing Golddust molesting Razor Ramon and then playing bag pipes pretending it was razors man meat makes them believe that a promoter like yourself who would promote this kind of stuff is 100% dead wrong and that you should be fined (or burned alive).Their is way more catholic people globally then pro gay people.So you would be in the minority.You would be the one with backwards thinking.Who says you are right and they are wrong?Favoring gays is a very very bad thing in catholic peoples minds.So as much as you kick and scream .. If we go by worldwide numbers you would be wrong.He didn't say anything illegal or hateful, this isn't like the westboro baptist crazies who have signs saying that they want gays to die.Stop being such a sensitive nit picker and have an open mind! You are worse to debate with then the catholic crazies lol!

I recommend unknown poster to watch the south park episode where they want to show Muhammad and the network is terrified to offend Muslims so they censored and wouldn't show his image yet at the end of the episode they had the president being pooped on....

Great episode showing how overly sensitive and terrified people are of offending a small group of people yet on the same note they can insult the whole country of the u s a with no repercussions...

People in a free country shouldn't have to be censored...

Actually in that case the issue is your lack of understanding of the negativity associated with that term. And really your justification that you *could* have sex with a man and say that is moot unless you do actually have sex with men. And even then it only rises to the level of black people using the N-Bomb which is ridiculous too but another discussion for another time.

I fully understand the negativity associated with the term. I just don't get offended by its use, even though I have every right to. That's why my argument is that people are just too sensitive. I find that people who claim they are offended by Term A or Opinion B, are generally the worst kind of people. My suggestion would just be "Get over it."

Quotes are broken and im lazy sooo...

Brandon sayz.. "be glad we live in a country with free speech.. Stop being ao closeminded, ignorant and disrespectful of others views/opinions.." Or some such...

So i says...

>Sooooo.. Are you deliberately trying to be an argumentative dummy or are you seriously this dense? We should let bigots be bigots because we live in a free speech society? Huh. So klansman get a free pass in your bizarro world too? Guess we shoulda let jeffery dahmer keep on chowing down on people cuz hes different and we should just accomodate him?Wow.. Just.. Wow. You have one screwy assed view of the world we live in man..Smh

Guess this is what happens when you live in a continent lets say where there are 400 million plus people

You are gonna have differing opinions, no one is right, no one is wrong, people are allowed to think what they want.

And nobody can convince them, especially on a fan forum message board that their opinion is wrong or their opinion is right.

Just my opinion but... i was also under the impression that people can think what they want about whatever they want and just because i dont agree with them on what they think, don't make that other person an idiot or moron or whatever else. Just means i disagree with them.

Do i disagree with price? sure i guess, i have never been to an english speaking church in my life though so maybe my beliefs are a little bit different then his are and that's fine. That's what makes the world go round really, if everyone shared the same opinion on everything, things would get really boring really quick.

See it's attitudes like this that lead to people saying all kinds of stupid ****. Just because people are allowed to think whatever they want doesn't mean everyones opinion is correct or valid. Plenty of opinions are so dumb it hurts and the people having those opinions aren't just having a differing opinion, they are actually morons.