Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton

Jpan85

I'm not even going to pretend I can like this.

All I will say is that it must suck for Kyle Walters knowing that he needs to rebuild such a garbage dump and he has to deal with our reputation making it difficult to bring guys in.

Unless he actually just didn't go all out for Collaros. In which case, **** right off. :(

I just don't understand the logic.

Isn't it ironic that we got beat out for Collaros by the team that needed him because the guy working for us couldn't do the job he needs to do for us, for them?

as in ... Collaros went to Hamilton because Danny Mac didn't find a prospect worth considering as a starter. And now we're going to count on him to find us a prospect worth considering as a starter.

I just don't understand the logic.

Isn't it ironic that we got beat out for Collaros by the team that needed him because the guy working for us couldn't do the job he needs to do for us, for them?

as in ... Collaros went to Hamilton because Danny Mac didn't find a prospect worth considering as a starter. And now we're going to count on him to find us a prospect worth considering as a starter.

Salt, meet wound. Thanks Mike.

How come?

Not suggesting every QB thinks the same, but we didn't lose out on Collaros from a lack of effort or lack of ability to offer a better role than other teams. We lost out on Collaros because our reputation as a franchise is in the shitter. I can't say I blame Collaros, I wouldn't have come here either if I was him. And I wouldn't come here if I was Drew Willy.

I'd take the safe bet and follow Khari to BC.