Miles or Marshall...

Floyd

if they have a lot of wide differences, one would suspect Mike would not hire Marshal.

Im torn.  I like the idea of getting a young, dynamic guy.  But who knows what kind of DC he will be.  With Marshal, you know what you're getting.  Is it a flashy, aggresive style we all love?  No.  But he's been successful.  He's very experienced.

Does anyone know what we could expect with Miles?

Just hoping that it won't end up being Marshall, but funny enough preferred Marshall over Etch and Reed. I suppose one concern with bringing in Miles is how much young blood is too much type of thing, but I have faith that O'Shea will bring in whomever he feels can provide the defense that will help lead to wins.

Don't buy the argument that Miles is a rookie.  You don't play 12 seasons at an all-star level in the CFL, plus college ball, and be considered a rookie.  This is a guy who played at an advanced level, and his coaching success to present is at an advanced level. 

My preference is to embrace the rebuild, and start building a winning culture.  O'Shea comes from a winning culture in TO... I take culture and pedigree over experience at DC.  Miles would be my choice.

I think it will be Miles... especially with his scouting experience in BC

Still haven't really heard if Dickenson is staying or not - but MB, Miles and Dickenson would be a solid core of assistants

Dickenson rumoured to be going to Edmonton to be the STC there. I don't think the season ended fast enough for Craig here & he wanted out. Who could blame him?