Miles or Marshall...

Floyd

Dickenson rumoured to be going to Edmonton to be the STC there. I don't think the season ended fast enough for Craig here & he wanted out. Who could blame him? 

You're making a few assumptions there.

Don't think so, Jacquie. He can work on any team in the CFL. Last season was a disaster & he was an unlucky participant. I don't think he had any idea that things would unravel here the way they did. Have you heard any rumours he wanted to come back? No one has said anything that he wants to be on O'Shea's staff. Now, maybe he will. But all the stories I've heard is he's going to Edmonton. 

Dickenson rumoured to be going to Edmonton to be the STC there. I don't think the season ended fast enough for Craig here & he wanted out. Who could blame him? 

You're making a few assumptions there.

Don't think so, Jacquie. He can work on any team in the CFL. Last season was a disaster & he was an unlucky participant. I don't think he had any idea that things would unravel here the way they did. Have you heard any rumours he wanted to come back? No one has said anything that he wants to be on O'Shea's staff. Now, maybe he will. But all the stories I've heard is he's going to Edmonton. 

It's rumoured that he's on his way to Edmonton but that rumour started after it was announced the Bombers weren't retaining any of their staff.

The Miles as DC, Marshall as LB/DL would be okay.

Would feel a lot better about this if we had a really good OC. The Bellefailure hire was a real buzz kill. 

im ok with the bellefuille hire if we can add wylie as OL coach and a QB coach who has been in the league for a bit.

The Miles as DC, Marshall as LB/DL would be okay.

Would feel a lot better about this if we had a really good OC. The Bellefailure hire was a real buzz kill. 

im ok with the bellefuille hire if we can add wylie as OL coach and a QB coach who has been in the league for a bit.

Now that you've mentioned the latest rumour-de-jour, (the Bombers courting Wylie), I must assume Bellefeuille has a hand in this process and if it is so, then a well done is in order, if they get this prize.

Make it so guys, make it so.

CFL media, Brandon.

Which CFL media.... someone legit or someone like Friesen who trolls boards?

I don't keep track on who I heard it from. In the Calgary Herald. On CHQR radio here in Calgary (they do the Stampeders broadcasts) during their 3 hour Sports Talk call in show, on sportscasts...The Fan 960... Legit sources.