BIg rumor concerning DC position

Mike

People dislike Berry's antics on the sidelines but he was pretty successful with the team.

And we have been much worse since he left with 3 different head coaches, 2 gms and various ceos.

Absolutely! I liked Berry. But his explosions on the sideline were awesome. 

Remember when Mike Quinn threw that pick in the end zone? TSN caught PowderKeg yelling "What the F_ck was that!!"

Was he even interviewed or are we assuming he'd up for the gig because he held it last.

Bellefeuille was quoted as saying the Bombers were considering him for the position.

Consider me this…no to OC, but OK for receivers coach/standby guy with the cool demeanour.

People dislike Berry's antics on the sidelines but he was pretty successful with the team.

And we have been much worse since he left with 3 different head coaches, 2 gms and various ceos.

Absolutely! I liked Berry. But his explosions on the sideline were awesome. 

Remember when Mike Quinn threw that pick in the end zone? TSN caught PowderKeg yelling "What the F_ck was that!!"

Please, when Cowher was coach of the Steelers that was his phrase of choice when they screwed up.  And you saw it every time.  I think he said the F word about 15 times after a screw up.  They'd pan the camera to him and you could see exactly what he was saying "WTF WAS THAT" or just a big ol' "AW F***!!"

I miss Bill.

Please, when Cowher was coach of the Steelers that was his phrase of choice when they screwed up.  And you saw it every time.  I think he said the F word about 15 times after a screw up.  They'd pan the camera to him and you could see exactly what he was saying "WTF WAS THAT" or just a big ol' "AW F***!!"

I miss Bill.

Naw, that was Bill chewing on a deodorant stick...

Calgary being in a better position might be attractive.  But the Bombers situation may appeal to him.  Bombers are essentially a blank canvas.  And as stated above, coming in and having a positive impact not only looks good but feels good.  In Calgary, he'd be getting in on something that already exists.  Here, he'd be one member of a new team that intends to grow and suceed together.  I'd be more enthuesiastic about Winnipeg gig.

Stubler doesn't need to build a legacy.  Calgary hasn't offered him the job yet, so the choice may be made for him.  Calgary offers a way better chance of success because they are a contender with a good to great management and coaching system around him.  Winnipeg offers a full rebuild with unknowns at all levels.  I know what choice I'd make.