BIg rumor concerning DC position

Mike

I wouldn't say he did nothing with out offense. He came in in a bad spot. Took a lousy offense and improved it in mid stream. Made Hall better. Made certain receivers a lot better.

With a full off season and training camp, better QB and talent all around id be very interested to see what Marcel could do.

Yeah, you know what.  That's the same thing that was said by a few posters here about Burke last year.  "Oh well...he came in a bad spot taking over mid-season".  I've heard it before and I hope they don't hire him.  Anyone who would keep Boltus in the lineup over Goltz is a complete idiot.  I don't care what kind of ego Goltz had, at least he could run and pass the ball SOMETIMES instead of just fumbling it and jumping on it after the snap.

I'm really pulling for Khari. I think He's ready this time around... He's worked under some good OC's, and he was a damn good QB in this league under some good OC's. He's intelligent and he wasn't to bad in Hamilton on his first go around, Now he's had a year under the best OC in the league. He took Kevin Glenn and got him out of his funk and got him back into a the good QB territory.

I think Khari is really movin up and could be a feature OC in the near future. Let's hope its with us.

At least Marcel has been a HC before.  We need more experience on our staff.  Not more rookies.  We already have 3 rookies running our team in the top positions in Miller,Walters,Oshea

Marcel was a losing head coach and he did little with our offense this year, plus he advocated for us to bring in Boltus. The experience thing can be overrated, Jim Daley and Jeff Reinbold have experience too

Boltus was brutal.  But I can think of much better things to judge a coach on than bringing in a bad QB he worked with before.  It's up to personnel to dump Boltus, and if we sign Collaros/Willy/Glenn; Boltus has to be gone.  The 3rd QB spot has to be a developmental spot.  It's painfully obvious that Boltus is a glorified punching bag capable of nothing more than 3rd-and-1 sneaks.

If for no other reason; I'd just like a clean break from last year's staff; regardless of experience.  Culture change is needed.

I dont think Marcel wants to be here but I would not be unhappy if he was the OC.

if he didn't want to be here then why would he apply for the OC position.

I don't want to be at work right now, but I have bills to pay!

Even if he doesn't want to be in WPG, there are still only so many OC positions available in the CFL... he's casting as broad of a net as he needs to land a job.

I'm actually cheering for khari just so I don't have to hear MB referred to as 'bellefool'... I have nightmares that if we lose our first six, Ill be reading posts about Ogay, Stumbler and Bellefool.

I'm dreading even more the butt-hurt posters saying "he's a member of the Bomber coaching staff and he deserves your respect. waaaaah."

Like a guy who played pro ball for half his life starts crying when someone on a message board has a little fun with his name. 

Besides, Bellefool is funny. Its up there with White Zombie.