Argos @ Bombers GDT

Zontar

Glad to hear you'll be one of them RG. Right?

Should be an interesting game with our 'special' defensive game package we have planned for R. Ray.

It'd better be special because Ray usually uses the Bombers to fix whatever problems he is having at the time.

How does a coach not use any of his 2 timeouts when clock time is going to be an issue, especially on the time count play.

He did use one time out on the play after Foster took a knee. It was the same play where the command centre reviewed a catch.

Isn't that a forced timeout when there is an injury, or is that NFL I'm thinking of?

Burke throws Ford need the bus on the post game show it out mni

I'm curious to hear more about this once you translate it back into English. ;)

Stupid phone. I meant to say, Burke throws Ford under the bus after the game for the timecount, without mentioning that the coaches could have called a timeout if they were paying any attention at all. A coaches only job on gameday is to manage the game, and Burke is just terrible at it.

on the foster catch hall was contacted to head blatantly, a lot less then we did to ray. not to be a sore loser but that is ******* horrible. told a season ticket holder behind me, and he agreed, id pay an extra 10 dollars a ticket for better refs, for both teams. I can understand bad refs just sick of inconsistent garbage on both sides