GDT -- Game Day: Does Anyone Still Care?

Noeller

I would be encouraged by the Bombers not being humiliated. Yes, its come to that for me. Everything I've seen in watching interviews with Burke and the players after a game says that Burke is completely lost and is just playing out the string at the expense of his dignity to keep getting paid. Worse yet, the players know it.

...I mean, I do....but does anyone else? I'm not rose-coloured enough to think about playoffs, but I'm not ready to start thinking about next-season-auditions yet, either. 

So, I dunno about y'all, but these days I'm watching for the sake of watching a good football game. It's always fun to watch the team win, regardless of what it means in the big picture. 

Here's hoping for something to cheer about.....

For me it's really hard not to.  I'll cheer the same way and be as passionate as possible sitting in the stands whether we're 12-0 or 0-12.  I'd take a bullet for this team. 

You must be looking like swiss cheese!

I like how Terrence Edwards responded when asked what he thought of Buck's standing ovation.(basically politely implied the fans are idiots)

Shame on people pretending the cheering was solely for BUck, 95% of it was ingnorant sarcastic and senseless cheering. Had we been winning there would of been no "we want Buck chant" and no standing ovation when Buck finally came into the game.

Wow Bob Irvin and Doug Brown are sickening me.

I like how Terrence Edwards responded when asked what he thought of Buck's standing ovation.(basically politely implied the fans are idiots)

Wow Bob Irvin and Doug Brown are sickening me.

Nothing sickening about it.  What they said is true.  Team is lucky to get the support they get based on the lack of effort/execution out there this season. 

Stewart can take the bus out of town with Kito.

Bob just said that our OL is just as good as BC's - its the offensive scheming that is the problem.

Brown and Bob seem to agree that the problem in Winnipeg is lack of a quarterback.  Interesting take...  I'll consider that.

Brown said that the story about Labatte leaving because Wpg asked him to play Centre was a load of crap.

Bob makes a shocking announcement... Zach Collaros is on the Blue Bombers 'radar'.

Sounds like some fans might have been drinking tonight.

Watched the game in absolute disgust.....  

Max Hall is garbage but at this point rather have him playing then anyone else we currently have.       

Stewart should be cut/fired/sent home asap... couldn't be bothered to touch a downed player in the first quarter when the game was close?  WTF was that.

Hall had some time to throw... made awful awful passes... his arm is extremely noodle like and I don't give a flying F if people think he has finesse.... the guy can't throw on the run for crap.  Give me Reilly / Burris / Andrew Harris all who can scramble and throw the ball more then 5 yards.     

Ford will be gone next season,  same with I assume 80% of the team since they play liked absolute shite.   

Aside from our D-Line I would have no issue blowing up the whole team.  Nothing at all redeeming out there.  

Burke should actually pay the fans money for fielding such crap.....  total joke and totally embarassing. 

I was ashamed/embarassed that the BC Lions were getting our fans up and excited and getting us to cheer Buck on.  How F'ning embarassing is this.      Mike Kelly era wasn't this bad!!!!!!

Reinbold era... at least Jeff looked like he gave a **** despite losing like crazy. 

Bob just said that our OL is just as good as BC's - its the offensive scheming that is the problem.

Brown and Bob seem to agree that the problem in Winnipeg is lack of a quarterback.  Interesting take...  I'll consider that.

Brown said that the story about Labatte leaving because Wpg asked him to play Centre was a load of crap.

Bob makes a shocking announcement... Zach Collaros is on the Blue Bombers 'radar'.

Thank you for the recap.....

I didn't think our o-line was that horrible... still not good enough but definitely better then what we have had before.   2 new guys to the CFL is very hard for them to pull off.  

The Blue will *have* to sign experienced CFL O-linemen for next year...   also Marcel Bellefeuille,  Tim Burke both have to be gone and new fresh regime needs to come and start with a clean slate.    

Thank you for the recap.....

I didn't think our o-line was that horrible... still not good enough but definitely better then what we have had before.   2 new guys to the CFL is very hard for them to pull off.  

The Blue will *have* to sign experienced CFL O-linemen for next year...   also Marcel Bellefeuille,  Tim Burke both have to be gone and new fresh regime needs to come and start with a clean slate.    

I don't care if they choose to not bring back Bellefeuille, but he doesn't exactly have a lot to work with out there.

Wasn't DB the one who wrote the story and continued to go with it up until now ?

As for the game itself, I don't even know what to say about this team anymore, looks like a bunch of players either don't care or our coaching staff has no idea what their doing................ could be a bit of both.