GDT -- Game Day: Does Anyone Still Care?

Noeller

So, to recap:

Labbe played a very good game.

But I feel for our defence, they never got a chance to play defence on their own terms.

Didn't object, at first, to Boltus getting some playing time. It's the when he was put in the game that bothers me.

Strongly object to Boltus not being pulled from the game - so far from being ready. I would like to know which coach thought he was ready enough to play, never mind back-up. Very doubtful he should even be our roster.

Can we say it again? QB coach QB coach...please.

Really, I don't think Hollywood could have scripted a worse game to watch.

Did you know that was the 5th time in 13 games this year, the Bombers turned over the ball on their opening drive. Almost impossible.

And 34 points off of turnovers? Is that a record?

And Max Hall.

Hall can move the ball...unfortunately, both ways.

He does have a solid grasp of the game though...it's just that he chokes the life right out of it.

Right now, according to what we've seen, two of our QBs should even be on a CFL roster. Maybe not even a PR spot.

And we haven't even seen the other one.

Does anybody miss Elliott or Brink yet?

Really, c'mon, let's scoop somebody's PR QB, and I mean today.

I don't care if they choose to not bring back Bellefeuille, but he doesn't exactly have a lot to work with out there.

Boltus is here pretty much entirely because of Bellefool.... we want to keep a guy with evaluation skills like that around? 

I don't care if they choose to not bring back Bellefeuille, but he doesn't exactly have a lot to work with out there.

Boltus is here pretty much entirely because of Bellefool.... we want to keep a guy with evaluation skills like that around? 

Given he barely played him in Hamilton, he probably wanted a better evaluation of what he had to offer with some actual game reps.  He was pretty bad though..might need more reps or maybe he is just plain awful regardless of the reps they give him? Bombers might have been better off bringing in Porter - similar to Goltz but an ever so slight upgrade. 

Let's not forget that Bellefueille was probably instrumental in bringing in Peach and he has played decent in his time with the Bombers.