SNF Kitty Cats at 4 Stripes

bustamente

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Something is definitely rotting from within in Sask and it's not gonna be a 1....2 yr turn around...there are some deep rooted problems there....and i have zero pity for them as a fanbase...after years of their pathetic behaviour and the #1991 crap...

I would love to see them not make it...but also wanna see them get in as it may be a catalyst to keep a lot of the problem there together...also come a WSF the dbags there...and selfish players on that team are likely to take liberties and cheap shots...and have the Lions come out pretty banged up....and if they eeek out a win....it will be just a complete dismantling here in WF

Dickie has to be axed after this season right?

Same with the O-Coordinator?  

The amount of wallowing and frustration on RF is great entertainment.  That fan base deserves this, I've never seen idiot fans like them during thier little run a decade ago. 

Insufferable they were. 

It looks great on them. 

It goes beyond thier the fans too. Pederson and that Balls guy. 

The infamous "Riders to become a juggernaut" article from Pederson. 

Balls is just a grade A clown. 

26 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

The amount of wallowing and frustration on RF is great entertainment.  That fan base deserves this, I've never seen idiot fans like them during thier little run a decade ago. 

Insufferable they were. 

It looks great on them. 

It goes beyond thier the fans too. Pederson and that Balls guy

Balls is just a grade A clown

I agree with the bolded part.

But no fan base deserves what they have been trotting out on the field these few games... 

No fan base deserves that coaching staff (mostly HC and OC). 

I mean we were where they are now back during the Joe mack and Kelly era... he'll the tim Burke era too... ibdont wish that upon anyone..

So what if there were a few smug assholes during their run... those are in minority and FFS we have a few of our own (hell i could be considered one of them.). For the most part, they are good people. Personally,  every riderfan i have had an in-person interaction have all been good eggs.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

10 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Insufferable they were. 

It looks great on them. 

It goes beyond thier the fans too. Pederson and that Balls guy. 

Balls is just a grade A clown. 

I know Rod Pederson. I used to feel the same way about him as y'all do but once I met him it's nothing but a radio act. He's actually a very good guy away from the mic. He pushes his podcast & has been dry now for a number of years. His drinking had caused him to be fired from his job as pbp for the Riders & Regina Pats. Life is good for the guy now & he's a lot happier. He's not as big a Rider fan as you think he is. 

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I know Rod Pederson. I used to feel the same way about him as y'all do but once I met him it's nothing but a radio act. He's actually a very good guy away from the mic. He pushes his podcast & has been dry now for a number of years. His drinking had caused him to be fired from his job as pbp for the Riders & Regina Pats. Life is good for the guy now & he's a lot happier. He's not as big a Rider fan as you think he is. 

So he's a phony?