Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

4 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I thought Buck called a pretty conservative game as well. Maybe not wanting to show TO too much? 

Agreed, and it worked well enough too. Passes to the flats, runs up the gut or occasionally off tackle, the occasional shot downfield (usually we see Schoen and Lawler haul them in, less so tonight), if Collaros showed his usual touch we win by a lot more. Not that it would count for more in the standings or anything.

Edited by MOBomberFan
double post

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Toronto literally said here’s this game for you if you really want it when they put their third string qb in.

Dustin Crum, Jake Dolegala and Taylor Powell.... just excuses. Argos had nothing going in the passing game, only runs by qbs and bombers would have broken through eventually given the way they owned TOP. 

16 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

when you run the ball down the other teams throats it's not JUST the running back. 

He wasn’t cursing through big gaps or any thing. 

21 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Disagree, If Argos would have fielded their regulars ,we would have lost ,Period.

If they didn’t go to qb3 with the game on the line we’d a lost. Forget the starters. 

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Dustin Crum, Jake Dolegala and Taylor Powell.... just excuses. Argos had nothing going in the passing game, only runs by qbs and bombers would have broken through eventually given the way they owned TOP. 

Dukes in less snaps threw for 27 yards fewer than Zach. And with no run game. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

There was definitely a game within the game tonight tho with Dinwiddie maybe buck n hall also 

In the end tho 21 points right 

Don’t forget the brutal pick Zach threw too. Qbing edge tnite goes to the rookie. 

Just now, Goalie said:

21 points. Bombers bend but don't break. They did that again 

No, Toronto pulled the goalie in a game they benched starters. 
 Yards are funny because tor was starting at mid field every drive. It was like the 17 bombers offence. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Their QB didn't do **** after the first quarter tho 

We didn’t do well containing him. As soon as they put in their third stringer, they lost that aspect of their game which was killing us at crucial times of the game. TO had big chunks of yards gained at crucial times skewing the TOP a bit.

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Those three aren’t third string qb’s on current roster depth charts.

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bombers definitely not that dominant squad from 2 3 seasons ago. We got problems for sure. But I'll take 11 and 4. Some seem self inflicted tho. Actually all are 

Know what you mean. You’re probably not the only one. But it’s still great we can wipe a sweaty sack over rider fans faces. 

Edited by Rod Black

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Sounds crazy but I'd look to get haba or Deng or both on and get Bennett off the DL. Don't see what Jackson brings. Not sure I like the punter either. Willie looks disinterested so maybe sit him 1 game. 

Yes not sure what game WJ was watching today but he definitely didn't seem to be really on the same page with the rest of the defense.  Not sure what's going on there.

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Sounds crazy but I'd look to get haba or Deng or both on and get Bennett off the DL. Don't see what Jackson brings. Not sure I like the punter either. Willie looks disinterested so maybe sit him 1 game. 

Bennett is useless and we don't need a canadian there. someone one DL that can be an impact player.