FNF Stamp vs. Argos

bustamente

Ok.

Drunk Bluto got locked out of MBB for failed password attempts.

Got it handled now.

Our defense was leaky as hell.

Chad was careless.

And the family of that unnamed Calgary player were very confused when the section started changing "TiCats Suck" during a Stampeder game.

But a win is a win is a win.

On train home to the 905. May still have to be Ubwr'ing when I get to my station.

10 hours ago, Mark F said:

Bombers are the only team that can run the ball.

Save in food kid moves like a puppet.

I've had enough of her and would like to stick her in a save on freezer 

9 hours ago, BBlink said:

Maier in a groove tonight

If he was consistent like that...he could beore than serviceable....T.O doeant really scare me...and I bet we see injuries pile up now too...be tough second half for them

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

yup there's a league wide narrative to blow smoke up toronto's ass. 

Yup...totally not sold on them at all

32 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Lol.

They only have one loss and it was when Kelly was hurt and missed most of the game. I’d have them first.

Sure but every goes on and on and on and on about how awesome they are all the time. They've had a cream puff schedule. Give it a break.

T.O. got banged up pretty good trying to munch on McCheese .....No more bye's to heal up hmmmmmmmm..We should be able to move into the top rung in the near future, IF we aren't already and don't suffer the same fate in the injury dept...........................................................I know.....'injuries'....don't put that out there

26 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Sure but every goes on and on and on and on about how awesome they are all the time. They've had a cream puff schedule. Give it a break.

Yup...with 3.byes mixed in...hardly a juggernaut they made out to.be

3 hours ago, Booch said:

If he was consistent like that...he could beore than serviceable....T.O doeant really scare me...and I bet we see injuries pile up now too...be tough second half for them

Yup stuff her in a freezer or what comes to mind while watching it for the 905th time during the game is throat punching that whole family then bonking their heads together. 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You just know that little girl is going to be absolutely insufferable as an adult. Just a Karen-In-Training....

She'll fall out of acting as time progresses because her cuteness isn't there anymore and she'll start every sentence with 'being a former actor I know what I'm talking about' or something to that effect.

13 hours ago, Mark F said:

Calgary needs a better left tackle

I'd add Calgary needs better 4 quarters.

Had we not blown that game with Ottawa I would of easily have us in first place,   for now Toronto should be in first place.     If the Bombers can string a few dominant wins in a row (such as last night and not spotting Edmonton 22 points or barely beating Calgary)   then I can see a case for making them first place.   

7 hours ago, Booch said:

Yeah unfortunately when the game was on the line he made some not so accurate throws and they lost. So there's that