3 stars plus hh bed crapping edition

wbbfan

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

HH to Agudosi for the best ghost costume.

The Tavares Harrison award for 60 minutes of being ready on the sideline.

Just think if we used Bailey as our nationalized American we could run sets with McCrae as the running back and all our American receivers on the field.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

8 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I know there were some good individual performances….  But I’m going to have to go with absolutely no one.  Just a horrendous quarter + of football.  Changes need to be made…. Hopefully this will be the impetus for that change.

Same here. What an epic choke job, from top to bottom. Osh and co. have decisions to make.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

He is a stud on teams...strength coach in AZ told me a terror 

Yeah you think as a contain guy he's got like 5 yards of range laterally while a 6'0 guy has 3, even if he had moderate aggression he takes away space and makes everyone else's job easier.  Plus you could throw in a couple wrinkles with an onside punt and a 6'6 receiver ranging for it.

HH to Lapo, who is a pretty good color man / analyst I think.

I am so bummed about the state of competition in the CFL these days that tbh I am kinda happy that a raw rookie QB made some plays and won a home game.  We need some damn QBs in this league. 

What do people think of Crum?  Legit dude who clutched out or a one-game wonder who took advantage of a disinterested Bomber team and will be killed by film?  Is he a Kopp or a Streveler?  He made some precise throws on that final drive, but damn the Bombers were playing with pillowy softness.

Edited by johnzo

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

HH to Lapo, who is a pretty good color man / analyst I think.

I am so bummed about the state of competition in the CFL these days that tbh I am kinda happy that a raw rookie QB made some plays and won a home game.  We need some damn QBs in this league. 

What do people think of Crum?  Legit dude who clutched out or a one-game wonder who took advantage of a disinterested Bomber team and will be killed by film?  Is he a Kopp or a Streveler?  He made some precise throws on that final drive, but damn the Bombers were playing with pillowy softness.

What do I think of Crum? One game does not a career make.

Yeah scrambling and taking advantage of piss poor tackling isn't a long term winning strategy. Schoen squeezes one right in his mitts or Oliveira doesn't carry the ball like his purse we aren't even talking about this.

This team needs to stand up and pull their heads out of their asses in the worst way. All season just making so many little mistakes. Cost them last night.

Castillo.........................came to play 4 quarters plus..... he's money

Woli...............................came to play 4 quarters plus.......most underrated player on the club

Cole.................................came to play 4 quarters plus.....future here looks good

That's all folks.....Zack was doing his thing until he threw that out that got pic'd deep in our end.....He knows better than that 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah scrambling and taking advantage of piss poor tackling isn't a long term winning strategy. Schoen squeezes one right in his mitts or Oliveira doesn't carry the ball like his purse we aren't even talking about this.

This team needs to stand up and pull their heads out of their asses in the worst way. All season just making so many little mistakes. Cost them last night.

I thought about the Schoen missed catch, that alone could've sealed this

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

Savon Scarver dropped a sure TD for OTT too, if we play the what-if game it could have ended even worse for us

Schoen was the best receiver in the league last year scarver was not. The point here isn't to tally up near misses, the point is that in order to win you need to be able to make the plays at the key times. Something this team did with great regularity the past 3 seasons. This year not so much. They appear to be resting on their laurels this year assuming they will make the play rather than actually going out and doing it.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Had one guy stood up in the 4th quarter and just made a single play it would of prevented the outcome.   I remember seeing the live odds at one point it was something insane like +3000 ,  for us to lose that game it required an insane amount of bone headed mistakes.     I never seen a collection of fumble, interception,  whiffed tackles,  blown coverage,  dropped passes in such a small amount of time.    

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Had one guy stood up in the 4th quarter and just made a single play it would of prevented the outcome.   I remember seeing the live odds at one point it was something insane like +3000 ,  for us to lose that game it required an insane amount of bone headed mistakes.     I never seen a collection of fumble, interception,  whiffed tackles,  blown coverage,  dropped passes in such a small amount of time.    

i will go one step further and say if a few guys were replaced in game, or a certain rule was used....Cole could have been on the field at most of the whiffs by Briggs would not have happened...and a few other guys wouldnt have had to over pursue to try and do more than they needed to, and in effect took themselves out of the play, or got burned from said over pursuing....Osh yammered on about sitting Darby one game cause he wasnt seeing things well and getting burned...so why not do same with Lolo...and or Neuf....was that a one off deciion...or was it not done because Neuf been here a long time, and Kolo has been here for a few more minutes than Darby, and was praised for his admirable fill in for Couture?...

2 hours ago, Booch said:

i will go one step further and say if a few guys were replaced in game, or a certain rule was used....Cole could have been on the field at most of the whiffs by Briggs would not have happened...and a few other guys wouldnt have had to over pursue to try and do more than they needed to, and in effect took themselves out of the play, or got burned from said over pursuing....Osh yammered on about sitting Darby one game cause he wasnt seeing things well and getting burned...so why not do same with Lolo...and or Neuf....was that a one off deciion...or was it not done because Neuf been here a long time, and Kolo has been here for a few more minutes than Darby, and was praised for his admirable fill in for Couture?...

Kolo was undrafted and is undersized. He also tries really hard. Prototype MOS guy. I fear it will take a miracle to get him out of the lineup. 

Question for the more knowledgeable guys here Re: Oline. 
How often are the protection calls changed up in general? 
The last 2 games against teams with former Bomber OL, the line had its **** pushed in. 
Would Coture or Desarlais know enough for it to make a difference, or is it just coincidence?