red blacks vs. LOLouettes

Geebrr

I watched the game just now on PVR and dear lord what is wrong with Arbuckle?     My goodness some of the worst football IQ throws I've seen in a super long time.   If you are going to toss blindly then at least make it a 50/50 match up and not tossing into double/triple coverage?    Absolutely awful performance by that guy, he had time in the pocket and just sucked majorly.   

Fajardo definitely felt the heat,  Ottawa had a great push.   Nice to see that outside of a couple of deep bombs... he can only dink and dunk still.  I can't picture this dude doing anything in cold or windy weather.   What was he sacked 10 times tonight?

These two teams are going to be battling the basement of the league.  

The Redblacks and the Als both have way better defenses than offenses. At least Ottawa has a chance of getting better when Masoli gets healthy.

Faj's one great deep ball basically won the game, but he has no pocket presence. The whirlybird move when no one is near him is special... Wears a hockey helmet all the time kinda special.  

Both teams FG kickers were great.

Neither OC did a good job of given their QB's plays they excel at. Hint: Don't call deep middle shots for Arbuckle. 

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

The whirlybird move when no one is near him is special... Wears a hockey helmet all the time kinda special.  

The whirlybird/savardian spinorama might have been the most entertaining moments of the game. 
I also enjoyed his pointy pointy to the sky signals. He’s quite good at that. 

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I watched the game just now on PVR and dear lord what is wrong with Arbuckle? 

he looked puzzled and confused. 29 years old, probably not getting better. The drive at the end, ottawa could still tie it, zero chance he was getting it done.

Edited by Mark F

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ottawa has shitty receivers too.  Acklin and Behar both had drops that took points off the board.

Yes but thought the db played Acklin outstanding getting his hand in to break it up the end zone. I didn’t think it was a drop. I’m with Sanchez on that one.

20 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

It's 100% a drop if it's in his hands whether a DB made a play or not.

But he knocked it out of his hands so technically yes it’s a drop but a drop caused by a db getting his hand in to jar it loose not by the receiver simply dropping it, no?

Just think DB’s don’t get enough love sometimes when they make plays.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

At the same time one huge positive was the crowd.. Near sellout from what I saw & having fun. At least TSN moved the mics away from those air horns. 

9 hours ago, Mark F said:

why would a CFL manager  think Faj is a starting CFL QB?

Let me give you 3 reasons:

1. NFL expands its rosters. both game day & practice.

2. USFL

3. XFL

There's less talent available now. Not just at qb but every position.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ottawa has shitty receivers too.  Acklin and Behar both had drops that took points off the board.

Acklin had the **** beat out of him by the Als DB's ast night all game long. I'm sure his body, especially his hip is pretty stiff & sore today. And lo & behold, look who's back on the 6 game IR for the Als. None other than Greg Ellingson. Time to retire...