Tabbies @ Stamps.

SpeedFlex27

We went out for dinner & came back to see the Cats are ahead of the Stamps 21-10. Didn't see a game day thread so I figured I'd start one.  Second half  underway. Another greta crowd in Calgary. 

The Philpott brothers. Lots of talent with them but always getting injured. I wonder about their endurance & toughness. 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The number of articles and posts coming out of Regina defending Fajardo is astounding.

I kind of shrug my shoulders. He’s not even in my top 5 of things wrong with the Riders.

Every team is always looking for the next great QB, but there’s actionable things they can do right to improve their team.

46 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I kind of shrug my shoulders. He’s not even in my top 5 of things wrong with the Riders.

Every team is always looking for the next great QB, but there’s actionable things they can do right to improve their team.

One of them would be to get a real qb as opposed yo an easily defended one trick pony.

57 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

One of them would be to get a real qb as opposed yo an easily defended one trick pony.

Yeah, sure, easy peasy.

Even if you found the next great one, it’s probably years before he leads your team onto the field though.