Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

4 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

No chance.  He doesn't have any pocket presence and is visibly uncomfortable in there.  He could have the best OL in the league at every position and he'd get sacked 5 times a game.  He's a RPO guy all the way.  That's how he's a decent pro QB.  Since Maas has put him almost exclusively in the pocket they've been awful in terms of scoring vs turnovers/sacks.

This 100% true, but honestly- you could have Mahomes behind that line and still have the same effect after an entire season of that ****.  Not defending cofaj here, but he is an average QB at best- this line makes him 100% worse. 

50 minutes ago, Booch said:

Neither of B.C or T.O strikes fear in me...we play smart and clean it's easy pickens

Our hurdle will be the Stamps...and us theirs

The thing with TO and Montreal is, they do have their spike games where everything goes their way and they look like world beaters. Of course they also look like garbage a lot of the time too, but the inconsistency swings both ways.

So here's what scares me about playing Toronto in the GC... Historically, our record against the Argos in the GC is baaaaaaad. I can't remember the exact numbers but we've maybe never beaten them in a GC game...?? Bluto posted about it last year and ever since, I'm terrified. 

I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious.....

Command center brutal as always. 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So here's what scares me about playing Toronto in the GC... Historically, our record against the Argos in the GC is baaaaaaad. I can't remember the exact numbers but we've maybe never beaten them in a GC game...?? Bluto posted about it last year and ever since, I'm terrified. 

I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious.....

That defence when healthy is a real terror too. 

Who is this doing the pbp? Sandman? 

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Let's say it comes down to the final game. Do you see Adam's playing lights out or stinking?

I don’t see Macbeth or vaj beating this team in the play offs. 

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I just think they are a team that, like us, believe they can and should win every game.

To be fair sask think the same thing.