Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

53 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

French is obviously his first janguage.

I'm fully convinced that he's translating the calls in his head on the fly and that's why it sounds like he's fumbling over his words.   I like that he explains some of the more oddball penalties sometimes though so we know what's going on... Even if he fluvs it a bit sometimes. 

Just now, Rich said:

Why wasn't Fajardo's intentional grounding penalty from the end zone called a safety?

Yeah...muffed that call big time...and that's what the crowd was booing about but TSN too concerned to babble on with a pointless interview

Just now, Sard said:

The ball was outside the end zone when he let it go... Watched it back a couple times to confirm. 

I didnt rewatch...first view looked close 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yeah...muffed that call big time...and that's what the crowd was booing about but TSN too concerned to babble on with a pointless interview

I didnt rewatch...first view looked close 

It was close, but it was out and that's what Andre called as well. 

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

The more I watch this game, I'm baffled how Hamilton torched us.   But I am cheering for them because they can severely dent the Cryders playoff chances.

I stand by my comment that our secondary and Oline missed their flight to Hamilton that day. It’s the only way could have lost that game.