3 stars plus hh Hamilton stinker

wbbfan

1 schoen tried to carry us 

2 Sheed tremendous effort again 

3 Brady and boo  great efforts and production 

hh that this game ended. Burn the tape get healthy and bring in some air lifts during the by week. 

A loss isn’t a surprise. After a blow out before a buy on the road with nothing to gain vs a team fighting for life. But the way it happened is gross. 

30 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

1. Evans. 5 TD and 330 yards!
2. Kelly. Clutch interception.
3. Wells. Ran witth authority.
HH: Felix Gauthier. what a conversion on that bomb 

Hahaha. Wow after 2 straight Grey cups and a 12-2 record we get this guy coming out of the wood works. Some people are happier with misery. 

3 stars: 1) Schoen with the NFL level talent and savoring it while he's still here, 2) Lieggs being reliable (post game on cjob game summary just "..and it's good" on repeat, might hear it in my sleep), 3) olivera sneaking in those few pockets we created  ....and if allowed 4) it being last bye week of the season

I noticed y'all don't do this here but.....3 stripes: 1) D Line with pressure on the QB and getting in his face like I want that QB living in fear, 2) our CB work on the line (Nichols, rose, parker- and I know they can do it...just need consistency), 3) gosh damn injuries

Edited by Bombertown
Words

It's the least amount of protection I've ever seen for Collaros in his time here, but Dave's right in that it was more about Hams blitzes being reqlly effective. They schemed well in their bye week. Even the offensive turnovers were more about being rushed. The loss was on the D for sure. Couldn't get a stop when they needed it.