Back 2 Back CHAMPS vs Stamps early chat

Nolby

29 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Some would say we've had nothing but breaks all year.

yeah apparently we had easy sched...havnt beat anyone good, and no real injury concerns....so we should be 10-0 right now no?....and really...u can only beat the teams on the schedule....we been so lucky being on easy street...for 3 yrs now....so lucky

With that news out of Cal. about covid.........not looking good for Sat.......Might have to bump the game down the road and that puts a kink into the scheduling........Sure could use the extra time off.......right schedule maker.....lol.....Not to make light of covid but I sure as hell don't want our guys going in there with that crap around

Edited by Stickem

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Some would say we've had nothing but breaks all year.

Mostly green guys. I would say we’ve made the most of our breaks and made some tremendous plays in the clutch. How many times does a secondary need to make amazing game winning picks before it’s recognized as talent and preparation instead of luck I wonder. 

we’ve also faced more adversity this year than we have since collaros took over. Soo many big injuries and departures. 

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

With that news out of Cal. about covid.........not looking good for Sat.......Might have to bump the game down the road and that puts a kink into the scheduling........Sure could use the extra time off.......right schedule maker.....lol.....Not to make light of covid but I sure as hell don't want our guys going in there with that crap around

The players who are impacted are not even in CGY if I understand correctly. This is coming off a Bye week, so players went home and have not returned.