Stumps at BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS early talk

Nolby

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

I seem to recall that the knock on him was that he was an upright runner at speed and being a big boy, that made him really vulnerable.  A safety coming downhill at him had a lot to aim at.

Real sad to see -- he could have been an all-timer, up there with Cornish, Harris, and Kwong.

he did win some medals at bobsled world cups, so that's pretty cool.

He got into a rut with shoulder injuries.  Came back with Calgary and blew his ACL at the old stadium here on kick coverage.  Lapo actually almost signed him that year, 2010.

Never played football with any players. In Saskatchewan played Sr Mens Basketball with Dressler and Shomari Williams. Dressler was as fast as you think he was. I would grab the rebound, I played Center, look up and could just launch the ball and Dressler would be behind their guys. It was crazy how fast and athletic he was. Now on the flip side, Shomari, was the softest player I have played against. Well in practice at least, I could push him around and get position in the post on him without trying.....it was actually pretty sad and likely why he did not have much of a career. 

8 hours ago, Engelwood said:

Never played football with any players. In Saskatchewan played Sr Mens Basketball with Dressler and Shomari Williams. Dressler was as fast as you think he was. I would grab the rebound, I played Center, look up and could just launch the ball and Dressler would be behind their guys. It was crazy how fast and athletic he was. Now on the flip side, Shomari, was the softest player I have played against. Well in practice at least, I could push him around and get position in the post on him without trying.....it was actually pretty sad and likely why he did not have much of a career. 

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man - Ghostbusters - YouTube

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:
Everyone gets their wish Agudosi is starting

Good thing the Bombers read MBB. Probably wouldn't have a cup, never mind two, without our help. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Receiver in, DE out, Parker in for Holm, Lavigne takes O’Leary Orange spot 

Fewer blitzes, I guess? 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Good thing the Bombers read MBB. Probably wouldn't have a cup, never mind two, without our help. 

Fewer blitzes, I guess? 

Fewer subs…hydrate. 

https://kentstatesports.com/sports/football/roster/jamal-parker/11019

Background on Parker…high event guy and kickoff returner too.  Almost reminds me of Demond Washington. 5’8 175