Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm ******' ready for tomorrow, I'll tell you what......hate all 4 teams playing, but GOD DAMN it's CFL playoffs again!!!!!! 

We are going to our playoff football spot even though it isn't the Bombers.

Honestly I don't care who wins, I want both to play like ****, like the last 3 times they played

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Lol if I knew how to post gifs on my phone I would have added that to my post...

I’m hardly the best at it, but I open google to search for what I want (in this case “football in the groin gif”) click on the images tab, right click and copy the image I want, then go to “insert image” and paste the URL link, and it usually works. 

So, from a purely “best for the Bombers” scenario, who are our best to worst match-ups? And none of this “it doesn’t matter who we play” bravado, clearly some opponents are better than others. 

I am hoping for Sask to win today since I think Calgary can exploit our secondary with a quick pass game more, and they have a better running back. But I think Calgary has the edge if I am betting on the game. In the East I will take Hamilton to win over Montreal, and I think we match up better against them than the Als and their running game. With Arbuckle gone the Argos are not as intimidating either. From most favourable to least favourable opponent I would say:

1. Riders

2. Argos

3. Ticats 

4. Als

5. Stamps

But I could be convinced to swap Toronto and Hamilton’s positions. 

Bombers are dialed in...I don't think it will matter who comes here...

As for today...I see Mtl winning....and Cgy winning...Faj is brittle in the head...Cgy will exploit that linebacking corp and that secondary are scared to stick noses into a ball carrier...and in the cold will be even less likely...that sask online will have The Faj running for his life and forcing throws before receivers are open...I bet they will be hard pressed ro score one touchdown