Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

Just now, wbbfan said:

Right. I thought these two would be east final material. Not looking like a 5th place team in the west.

East division gonna suck

BC and L(k)s are not better than these teams. There are 2 decent teams in the CFL this year and one will get eliminated today and the other to will be eliminated by the only good team in the league this year. 

Tim white is a baller. 

Just now, JCon said:

BC and L(k)s are not better than these teams. There are 2 decent teams in the CFL this year and one will get eliminated today and the other to will be eliminated by the only good team in the league this year. 

These two are better but not a tier better imo. Neither team is playing like it wants to win. 

In a normal year both these teams miss the play offs imo. 

It really is a 1 horse race this year. More than I've ever seen. 

I’ve frequently wondered why on a short kick off for example the ball is awarded to the last player who touched it before it goes out of bounds but when a defensive player punches out a ball from an offensive player that goes out of bounds it remains with the offense.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’ve frequently wondered why on a short kick off for example the ball is awarded to the last player who touched it before it goes out of bounds but when a defensive player punches out a ball from an offensive player that goes out of bounds it remains with the offense.

The forced fumble doesn't count as a touch for possession, someone has to touch it after that otherwise it goes back to the team that had possession last (the one who fumbled).