Week 12 Lions @Champs pre game talk

Geebrr

Just now, wbbfan said:

the picture was hilarious. Looked like it was gonna explode. Yoshi gonna yoshi. But I sure hope he's back after the bye. But even more I hope we dont roll neufeld at tackle again. We got away with it once narrowly. BC is gonna game plan for it and exploit him bad if we dare do it again. 

I'm not sure. Edmontons best group is their dline (well maybe their rec.). That defence is no joke. BC doesn't have the talent edm does on the Dline. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not sure. Edmontons best group is their dline (well maybe their rec.). That defence is no joke. BC doesn't have the talent edm does on the Dline. 

Nah its their defensive backfield. Their DL is solid, but its not a big threat normally to our OL. The previous 2 games we gave up a total of 1 sack. With nuef at tackle rector and costigan took turns whipping him like a rented mule while the other got handled by bryant. Sayles and hansen would start for them. Imo they have the most over rated batch of ends in the league. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

**** around it took me way too long to figure this out.... Yikes. 

I'd love to have a brown Christmas as that'd mean it's been mild & dry. The problem with a White Xmas is that it's here on Dec 26, 27, 28 & all the way to the end of March into April... The most depressing time for me when I get really down in the dumps is a week or two into January. Knowing it's going to be dark, cold & snowy for at least 3 more months. I honestly have a real hard time with it. 

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd love to have a brown Christmas as that'd mean it's been mild & dry. The problem with a White Xmas is that it's here on Dec 26, 27, 28 & all the way to the end of March into April... The most depressing time for me when I get really down in the dumps is a week or two into January. Knowing it's going to be dark, cold & snowy for at least 3 more months. I honestly have a real hard time with it. 

getting WAY off track in this thread, but......what's helped me a ton with that time of year has been ice fishing. The wife and I are super into it and it gets me through those brutal months from Christmas until spring. I'm extremely thankful for it. If I lived at home again (knocks on wood) I'd be going every freaking day from December to April....

8 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

PVR the HNIC and take in the glorious first place coronation in person. 

Sounds like a waste of PVR space :D

I only say that because they've lost 3 in a row... that last one was exciting though.

Just now, Geebrr said:

I am more pissed that they are taking food off the Bombers plate with potential ticket sales.

I know a lot goes into scheduling but it irritates me.

The jets are a serious detriment to the bombers bottom line every season. Its crappy of them to line up games, but Im not surprised tbh. 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

getting WAY off track in this thread, but......what's helped me a ton with that time of year has been ice fishing. The wife and I are super into it and it gets me through those brutal months from Christmas until spring. I'm extremely thankful for it. If I lived at home again (knocks on wood) I'd be going every freaking day from December to April....

Yeah, makes sense to have a hobby or sport to make the time go faster. That's something I need to do. 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

I am more pissed that they are taking food off the Bombers plate with potential ticket sales.

I know a lot goes into scheduling but it irritates me.

100% the NHL and the Jets themselves are assholes for not being able to adjust the sched for this. **** 'em both.