3 stars plus hh Elk sweep

wbbfan

1 Brady and the Oakpark gang. 16 for 105. 6-39. and demski kicking in 30 yards with 2 big plays. 

2 Team flex-seal. Biggie and stove had big nights. 2 sacks 7tackles.  

3 Bailey. Big game. 93 yards and a big 13 yard run. 

hh the misdirection throw back return was huge for alford. 

Crunch of the game Hansen with a big hit on teams in the first quarter.  

Block of the game Gray pancaking 1 guy and driving the next 20 yards down field. 

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

1. Brady Oliviera

2. Houston. Kid ,came to play.

3. Bailey. And he let us all know.

HH. Mourtada. Hes tryin........

idk about houston. he got beat twice bad, once for the td, and he missed atleast 3 bad tackles. Dropped the pick. I want the guy to succeed though, his story hits hard. Hope he plays great when called up again. 

Mourtada woulda been one of mine if he made the last fg. 

1. Brady O.  Picking up where Harris left off. Could have completely derailed us if he didn't. 

2. Willie J. So much pressure, everywhere. I'm going to watch this game again and just watch him. 

3. Rasheed B. Big time catches when we needed it most. Almost out Lawler here. Coin flip. 

HH Houston for making sure the L'ks couldn't say, "But, yeah, if Grymes..." 

1. Oliveira - stepped in mid-game and decided to take it over. 
2. Mourtada - NO ONE came into this game with more pressure on him, with no teammate to cover for him if he missed an assignment, and he came through. We won by 10 points and he accounted for 14. Still holding my breath when he lines up, but he got the job done tonight. 
3. Bighill - Jefferson is still the game-wrecker, even if he disappears on some plays, and Jeffcoat has a higher ceiling of big play ability, but no one has been as consistently excellent this year. The glue of the defence. 
HH - Kenny Lawler caught a pass that got called back on a blocking penalty, then dropped one before converting a 2nd and 20 with a huge downfield catch on a broken play. Two Harris touches later and the Bombers took a lead they would not relinquish. Big turnaround play when the offence had little traction in the first half. 

88, next big play guy

20, kept the ball rolling, next domestic starting rb. 

3, yeah Hansen, he lays a lickin and keeps on tickin. Even with a bad wing. 

HH 5, usually a star but kept the pressure on and a sack. 

Edited by Rod Black

Buck Pierce for calling a great game

Stove had pressure all night

Brady with a partial credit to the o-line when they were doing running plays they made some nice holes.

HH - Houston had a solid game

HH#2 - Zach facing the pressure and getting the ball out quickly.  With Nichols we would of had at least 5 - 8 sacks against us.   ZC would of been a top 3 if not for those 2 dreadful passes.  

Concerns -  Moutarda still doesn't look right and the kickoff going out of bounds gave Edmonton prime field position for a field goal.     Legs also isn't that great coffin cornering his punts.   

10 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

And two mediocre. Growing pains as a young kid but he looks like a young Harris. So glad we have him as our under study. I couldn’t imagine using an import as a running back at this point!

The mediocre games he had like 10 total carries. Toronto played in a tite front and buck didn't adjust so I don't put that as much on him. 

Though he looked a good bit faster tonight. He could've really used pre season games I bet. He made some really tough catches too. 

100 percent. Doesn't look like we will be seeing an imp rb for a long while at this rate. 

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oliveira is just such a tough guy to tackle. He drops the shoulders and just keeps churning out yards. He's not Harris, but he is a good running back. 

Yeah Harris is more balanced as a back. Brady is a big ass rb though. I love watching both run.