3 stars plus hh Elk sweep

wbbfan

41 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I agree with everything you say on Harris… he is still one of the best when it come to finding holes, breaking tackles, catching, blocking, etc… but I disagree with the bolded, especially still… breakaway speed is the only thing missing from his arsenal at this point in his career…

It’s all relative. 
I have a kind of break away speed when I’m racing my Grampa for the last cookie. 

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

I agree with everything you say on Harris… he is still one of the best when it come to finding holes, breaking tackles, catching, blocking, etc… but I disagree with the bolded, especially still… breakaway speed is the only thing missing from his arsenal at this point in his career…

He 100% has the wheels still, its just not as clear when 99% of his running plays are inside tight zone vs 8 man boxes. You can see it when he cuts back and accelerates, when he out runs the edge after bouncing out, and how he's able to get to the secondary before contact with line backers. He out runs a lot of tackling angles and forces trail defenders to take longer routes to prevent him from scoring. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

He 100% has the wheels still, its just not as clear when 99% of his running plays are inside tight zone vs 8 man boxes. You can see it when he cuts back and accelerates, when he out runs the edge after bouncing out, and how he's able to get to the secondary before contact with line backers. He out runs a lot of tackling angles and forces trail defenders to take longer routes to prevent him from scoring. 

Of course, he's still a great runner in almost all aspects... but when it comes to pure foot speed, he hasn't outrun a DB in years...

43 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Of course, he's still a great runner in almost all aspects... but when it comes to pure foot speed, he hasn't outrun a DB in years...

He's been running up the middle since his first year here, I can count on 1 hand how many out side zone runs he's had in all his years here. You dont bet a DB to the edge from a run up the middle of the field even if you are tyreek hill. Ive seen him especially on screen passes beat Sams and safties and get tackles by out side HBs and corners. But he still out runs dbs. Harris would out run most of our WR core too.