Looking ahead,early chat-Banjo Bowl 2021

Nolby

Just now, Booch said:

i see Harris with 20 carries at least in Banjo Bowl...if not 20 carries...20 touches as we grind the snot out of them 

That opening drive on labour day was just the best thing. Just pimp slapped the riders D and said "what you gonna do about it?" Set the tone for the entire game.

I would love to see Harris just grind them into the ground next game too.

Just now, 17to85 said:

That opening drive on labour day was just the best thing. Just pimp slapped the riders D and said "what you gonna do about it?" Set the tone for the entire game.

I would love to see Harris just grind them into the ground next game too.

Crowd going nuts the whole time. 

It's going to be fun on Saturday (I hope)!

i truly see a complete beat down on all facets.....Sask did nothing, and has nothing they can do to swap out anything to make me think anything different....and You already know The Faj is gonna have happy feet right out of the gate and will be more skittish than he was in Labour Day game....factor in the noise and atmosphere and that extra level of play that will inject to the Bombers....gonna be a good one!

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Getting Harris was more the catalyst to us getting where we are than the Nichols signing....He helped don't get me wrong and solidified the QB position, but if he didn't have a talent like Harris...would have been a different story.

Just imagine if we could have had Harris right from the start, or at the 3 yr point in his career

True. I think if we didnt get nichols, we wouldve been in on the original spree for harris, collaros etc. But it all worked out in the end. 

If we got harris that early, he'd be a whole lot higher in the career rushing total thats for sure. 

Just now, Booch said:

i truly see a complete beat down on all facets.....Sask did nothing, and has nothing they can do to swap out anything to make me think anything different....and You already know The Faj is gonna have happy feet right out of the gate and will be more skittish than he was in Labour Day game....factor in the noise and atmosphere and that extra level of play that will inject to the Bombers....gonna be a good one!

They dont really have an offensive adjustment to make that counters what our defense did last week. Especially not one that can be implemented in the 6 days between games. Short of going to a back up qb. Which is always kind of scary to me. Weve been killed by a lot of back ups over the years. But id be more worried if it was lynch not harker. 

Just establish things from the get-go:

Get Harris going early, and set up some play action passes.
Smack Commander Cody, early.......that hit by Bighill, got him nervous in the service...
Run a punt back for more than 5 yards
Tighten up on the kick return coverage
Bring the serious noise.....bust the decibel meter

12 minutes ago, do or die said:

Just establish things from the get-go:

Get Harris going early, and set up some play action passes.
Smack Commander Cody, early.......that hit by Bighill, got him nervous in the service...
Run a punt back for more than 5 yards
Tighten up on the kick return coverage
Bring the serious noise.....bust the decibel meter

Whoa, whoa, whoa… Let’s not get crazy wishing for stuff.

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

If only we can get KR Troy Stoudermire back, Mike will be very happy. 😂
He is playing in Mexico currently though. 

Really? I wonder if that is better or worse than the IFL / spring league w/e.

I was soo stunned when he was released to sign with an NFL team. Idk why they wouldnt have gone after some one better. 

Should we do a who'd you rather with return men and nelson? I bet kevin fogg is available to lose 20 yards per return.  

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Really? I wonder if that is better or worse than the IFL / spring league w/e.

I was soo stunned when he was released to sign with an NFL team. Idk why they wouldnt have gone after some one better. 

Should we do a who'd you rather with return men and nelson? I bet kevin fogg is available to lose 20 yards per return.  

Ease up on him, it's his birthday!

1 hour ago, Booch said:

If Fajardo was getting frustrated at home... How will he handle staying focus from all the noise this weekend?

If we get pressure on him then game over.

5 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Gainey being out means nothing. Most overrated db in the west. 

Now it just means someone else is going to take a PI in the endzone. 

that will probably help them and be a bonus in disguise...he's totally over rated and takes dumb penalties and is one of the me first ring leaders with Marshall...Edam and Purifoy