2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

Meeting starts shortly...all signs pointing to a yes vote today. Tons of good news coming along, including team managers and players being told to proceed as if everything is a go, with TC starting in a few weeks. Ontario government announced they're allowing training/practices for pro/elite amateur sports. And the legalized single-game-betting bill is trending toward becoming law before they end their current sitting of parliament/senate. 

Really great start to the day for CFL.....Hopefully in about an hour or so, we have some REALLY good news to cheer about......

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

As opposed to stopping this pandemic being reason enough?

Hey whatever reason people need to get vaccinated is fine by me.   There's a lot of doubters out there and anti-vaxxers who are going off how they feel rather than the science.   Everyone needs a little different motivation... and if the end result is them getting vaccinated, then we are good to go!

41 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Not going to lie, the possibility of seeing the Bombers is a huge reason I decided to get vaccinated. I can’t ****ing wait to be back at IGF. 

Hey- what ever your reason- good on you.

25 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

As opposed to stopping this pandemic being reason enough?

200.gif

C'mon- any reason to get vaccinate is good. No need to shame him for his love of the Bombers...

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Hey- what ever your reason- good on you.

200.gif

C'mon- any reason to get vaccinate is good. No need to shame him for his love of the Bombers...

Honestly if people need more reason other than trying to keep themselves and the population as a whole healthy and alive then they need to get their heads outta their asses. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Honestly if people need more reason other than trying to keep themselves and the population as a whole healthy and alive then they need to get their heads outta their asses. 

Shaming someone that is openly sharing one of the reasons why they got vaccinated doesn't help. If seeing the bombers play is a reason for them getting over their hesitancy and getting vaxxed- I'm all for it, why call them out for it?

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I firmly believe Wade was strong arming anyone who might have dissented....

DetailedTornBasenji-size_restricted.gif