2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

Its Stanley Bryant if that's the case.

X emoji … not trying to be sneaky about this, but I’m just not down to out someone’s private information like that so I’m not going to name the guy out of respect. Especially given that even knowing how solid the information is, I could obviously be wrong given that I personally haven’t seen the team’s vaccination records. 

Let’s just say it’s a guy that would force us to shuffle things around a bit on our game day roster if he wasn’t able to play. But as I said, doesn’t look like it will be an issue.

Just now, Dr Zaius said:

it's Jeffcoat!!!

If we all throw names out eventually we'll be right!

mmm Im guessing its a starting NI. Maybe neuf or jake, or demski. 

Just now, Jpan85 said:

At this point it does not matter they eventually did the right thing and will be vaccinated. 

In the end I dont see any way any active bomber would not get the shot and miss a pivotal game.  

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Only pivotal game a Bomber would need to be vax for now is the Grey Cup

Arent they talking about possible eastern travel restrictions for none vaxxed people in November? 

Bob irving says we also added RB shaq cooper. Boy that doesnt bode well. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Arent they talking about possible eastern travel restrictions for none vaxxed people in November? 

Bob irving says we also added RB shaq cooper. Boy that doesnt bode well. 

Doesn't kick in till Nov 30th. Travel vaxx requirements won't affect us till GC....

Just now, Noeller said:

Doesn't kick in till Nov 30th. Travel vaxx requirements won't affect us till GC....

Makes sense. Dont see any way any bomber would miss the GC due to a shot. 

Cooper is a talented runner, quick, fast, strong and tough, and has good hands. He hasnt gotten much of a chance in BC with that OL and 3 touches a game. I dont think he sees the roster or action unless some thing awful happens to brady though. 

57 minutes ago, Mike said:

X emoji … not trying to be sneaky about this, but I’m just not down to out someone’s private information like that so I’m not going to name the guy out of respect. Especially given that even knowing how solid the information is, I could obviously be wrong given that I personally haven’t seen the team’s vaccination records. 

Let’s just say it’s a guy that would force us to shuffle things around a bit on our game day roster if he wasn’t able to play. But as I said, doesn’t look like it will be an issue.

If you don’t want to out him, then you really should not be dropping hints. It is a health privacy issue in a way. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

Obviously it's Mourtada. He tried to go to the clinic to get his shot but couldn't line it up right and couldn't get through the doors. 

9 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I'm not excited about bringing Cooper in. It makes me think that Harris is out for the duration.

I'm very excited about getting Rose back.

Cooper maybe a replacement for Nelson.

Concerns have been raised over the return game on here, which also includes the odd offensive play, as well.. Grant is fine today, but just in case down the road, Cooper may become a need.  

I can see the reason for this move..

15 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I'm not excited about bringing Cooper in. It makes me think that Harris is out for the duration.

I'm very excited about getting Rose back.

So from what I get, you are not excited on luxury cars 🚗 but excited on flowers 🌹?