Random Jets News

26 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wonder how many ppl go to both. I mean if I had tix to both I'd go to the one that matters more not 1 in 82. 

I think that's what will happen also 

I recall Biebs and Gomez did both that night in 2011 when they had their little date night though granted back then the Bombers were still at Canad Inn Stadium

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Tired of seeing this. Arizona draws under 5k. SJ under 10k. 

Enough already 

Yep. Other teams have attendance issues from time to time, but 3 games for the Jets this year and the “can they survive in Winnipeg?” media jackals pounce.  

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

On 2023-10-26 at 5:35 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Yep. Other teams have attendance issues from time to time, but 3 games for the Jets this year and the “can they survive in Winnipeg?” media jackals pounce.  

Unless Thomson decides to give up on the Jets...  it really doesn't make sense.   He's in the top 5 richest owners in the NHL.....  this isn't like our old Jets ownership shituation.  

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

A neck guard unless it's made of Armour isn't gonna stop u from bleeding out if your artery is accidentally sliced by a flying knife known as a skate 

this is one of those "if you can't 100% prevent something, why bother even trying?" arguments.......  something is better than nothing. And I would suggest that the guards they are using now are a lot more than just something. 

I'm definitely in favour of giving Helle less minutes than last year... I get that there's some guys who play better when they're more active, but last year was a bit much. And Brossoit can play... he showed that in Vegas, so hopefully he can do it here and there won't be as much stress when Helle's not in there.

10 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Valardi is nearing the 4 week mark on an injury with a 4 to 6 week timeable. Would be nice to get him back within a couple of weeks especially with the injury not to Kupari. Boy the guys we got for Dubios are dropping like flies. Thankfully Alex Iafallo is matching Dubios production alone. 

Dubois got injured last night and they are just waiting on results to see if he can play tomorrow night