Random Jets News

They are an exact tribute to the 1948 RCAF team who I believe won a gold medal or something important 

They look ok to me. I won't buy one but maybe a toque.  I'm also not a male fashion expert so.. I dunno.  

Some will buy. Some won't. Out of touch? Not really... I mean not everything they do should be a tribute to the franchise in Arizona 

I'd like to see a tribute jersey to the Winnipeg Falcons honestly 

Lots of people going to the games now, they weren't around in the 80s and 90s. They have no memory of the former franchise.  Winnipeg has a rich hockey history outside the Jets also,  I see no problems with them recognizing it. Not everything needs to be 80s Jets related 

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

They are an exact tribute to the 1948 RCAF team who I believe won a gold medal or something important 

They look ok to me. I won't buy one but maybe a toque.  I'm also not a male fashion expert so.. I dunno.  

Some will buy. Some won't. Out of touch? Not really... I mean not everything they do should be a tribute to the franchise in Arizona 

Lots of people going to the games now, they weren't around in the 80s and 90s. They have no memory of the former franchise.  Winnipeg has a rich hockey history outside the Jets also,  I see no problems with them recognizing it. Not everything needs to be 80s Jets related 

We should pay tribute to the ole Victorias.

ALY8t1sLoz6pqIWoR7sOMnrKITPr7W54NnY6YwnMxghYppiFtQsvTZIf8GKxdXOacjDu0ohgGJ2zEFTrCZzsoMv3tUL3_biKQkgH1S_PYmvfrYV2pJMRC6je2vzgYwl6UVZ86v9-mZa38ld32h1yEhMAZ4Cz6OJUNhoSVG-rdONqbd2H7-gobg=s0-d 

On 2023-09-24 at 8:48 AM, Goalie said:

My point was not to only bring back the 70s/80s stuff but that True North can't make anything nice without bringing back the 70s/80s stuff. 

These new ones are ugly, regardless of their history. 

10 hours ago, JCon said:

My point was not to only bring back the 70s/80s stuff but that True North can't make anything nice without bringing back the 70s/80s stuff. 

These new ones are ugly, regardless of their history. 

That's subjective tho.. I mean what's ugly to you isn't to others. I mean I agree but I know others who love it 

Edited by Goalie

This is amazing news. Couldn't be more stoked. When these players are happy and healthy, they are among the best on the planet. Helle is arguably THE best goalie in the world. Bombers are the class of the CFL, Riders are a dumpster fire hoping everyone gets fired, and the Jets just signed arguably their two best players and are building toward a great season. Woo!!

Edited by Noeller