Covid-19

JCon

38 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

It is going to stay there unless we start testing more than 4000/day. Drive by any of the testing sites and no one is getting tested. 

Agreed,

Its too bad too, the testing has gone from an al day affair to a quick in & out within 20 minutes.

My first three test took like 4 to 7 hours... the last time I went (November)- I took my two kids and all of us were in, stabbed and out in less than 20 minutes (including waiting in line.).

51 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

A snap shot of testing numbers:

Nov. 13: 3335

Nov. 29: 3658

Nov. 30: 2611

Dec. 1: 2253

Dec. 2: 2182

Dec. 3: 2913

Dec. 4: 2766

Dec. 5: 2981

Dec. 6: 2231

Dec. 7: 1736

Dec. 8: 1736

Dec. 9: 1862

Dec. 10: 2558

Dec. 12: 2585

Dec. 13: 2145

Dec. 14: 2133

That's one way to get those embarrassing numbers down.

Found this on FB, just wondering where you all stand on this:

So the government is encouraging you to report your neighbors if they don’t follow the new rules. 
Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools or a cup of sugar if you needed it. They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch over your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around. 
We need each other, it’s how we get by and live in peace, because at the end of the day the government won’t be standing on your door step to help you out.
DON’T BE A SNITCH!! Everyone is just trying to live their lives in this craziness! BE KIND! You literally do not know the reason someone has chosen to do what they are doing. 

58 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

So the government is encouraging you to report your neighbors if they don’t follow the new rules. 
Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools or a cup of sugar if you needed it. They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch over your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around. 
We need each other, it’s how we get by and live in peace, because at the end of the day the government won’t be standing on your door step to help you out.
DON’T BE A SNITCH!! Everyone is just trying to live their lives in this craziness! BE KIND! You literally do not know the reason someone has chosen to do what they are doing. 

I fall under use common sense.  I'm not going to rat out my senior neighbour who lives alone and decides to have a grand child come over and are dealing with massive depression from being alone during the holidays and most of the year.  

I will however call and report when someone has a New Years party with 20 people in the house just because they have to party and get their drank on.  

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I fall under use common sense.  I'm not going to rat out my senior neighbour who lives alone and decides to have a grand child come over and are dealing with massive depression from being alone during the holidays and most of the year.  

I will however call and report when someone has a New Years party with 20 people in the house just because they have to party and get their drank on.  

In that scenario, the grandparent who lives alone is able to have 1 designated visitor.  Even if someone snitched, it would not be in violation of the health orders.

But yeah the morons who decide to have a full-on party... f**k them.  They deserve to have the cops called on them.

9 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Neighbour won't be there watching your elderly parents, aunts or uncles die. 

Edited by JCon