Covid-19

JCon

17 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The only way is massive cheating and/or the pandemic flaring up that keeps masses of people from voting.   In a fair fight they lose.  Easily.  

Anyone watch the last scene of the HBO mini series, The Plot Against America? Voting machines removed on Election Day during the Presidential vote because they were "broken" said one thug to a voter who asked what was going on. Thousands of voter ballot boxes stolen stuffed with votes burned. Voter numbers rigged for certain candidates to win & others to lose. 

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Anyone watch the last scene of the HBO mini series, The Plot Against America? Voting machines removed on Election Day during the Presidential vote because they were "broken" said one thug to a voter who asked what was going on. Thousands of voter ballot boxes stolen stuffed with votes burned. Voter numbers rigged for certain candidates to win & others to lose. 

The electronic voting machines are also easily hacked, and there is evidence that they were, particularly in Florida when Bush Jr. won the state.

16 hours ago, Tracker said:

The electronic voting machines are also easily hacked, and there is evidence that they were, particularly in Florida when Bush Jr. won the state.

I haven't watched this yet, but the book was amazing.  

Just watch. Reports indicate that Trump is realizing that he is in big trouble on many fronts (and none of it his fault, of course). This means that he will swing from increasingly ugly attacks on Obama, the CDC, China and anyone else he might think of, and wallowing in self-pity as victim.

The way Trump apparently rails against his campaign staff for bad polls, it wouldnt surprise me if that staff, at some point, accept their plight and stop giving Trump the truth.  They'll tell him the polls are all wrong or biased and their numbers show a landslide victory.  And he'll get beat badly and they will finally be rid of him.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The way Trump apparently rails against his campaign staff for bad polls, it wouldnt surprise me if that staff, at some point, accept their plight and stop giving Trump the truth.  They'll tell him the polls are all wrong or biased and their numbers show a landslide victory.  And he'll get beat badly and they will finally be rid of him.

this assumes they're not in it for the grift too though. 

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

It will be interesting to see how states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Ohio and Pennslyvania vote. Trump won them all last time in close races. I don't see that happening again.

I guarantee these states will experience the following problems on election day:

• Long lines to vote
  • Voting cutoff early
  • Wrong addresses mailed to predominantly black-brown neighbourhoods. 
  • Fewer polling places
  • Voting machine "breakdowns"