Covid-19

JCon

Roy Horn had been in failing health for years ever since he was injured by one of his Big Cats.  The story said he suffered a stroke onstage with the Tiger the night he was attacked. I'm  sure Covid 19 just hastened the process.  He would have been in the high risk category. 

10 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If the intellectually challenged can still post here can we at least get an eye roll emoji ?

anyway....

I would bet that the people around Trump, Pence and Ivanka have been forbidden to wear masks as it might make Trump's narrative of "no big deal" look bad  

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/professor-researching-covid-19-killed-in-apparent-murder-suicide-officials-1.4927091

A University of Pittsburgh professor on the verge of making "very significant findings" researching COVID-19, according to the university, was shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide over the weekend, police said.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

17 hours ago, J5V said:

805 out of 37,000,000 people and you bankrupt the CFL, not to mention all the other damage. Right.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect | Dunning–kruger effect, How to gain ...

Be careful on that descent from Mt. Stupid. Dunning-Kruger Land is unforgiving territory and very few can traverse the Valley of Despair. Best of luck. I hope you didn't pack too much tinfoil.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Do you not think they should shut down a place when there's an outbreak? Do you think people should be forced to work when sick and infectious to everyone around them? 

How else will I get my dominos pizza flyer?

But seriously, mail is pretty essential still. So it isn't as cut and dried as just close it down. 

Edited by 17to85

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

How else will I get my dominos pizza flyer?

But seriously, mail is pretty essential still. So it isn't as cut and dried as just close it down. 

So much "mail" is electronic now that the postal service is almost irrelevant. Still, a lot of people who are not computer literate or do not have a computer and rely on Canada Post.

24 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

If it wasnt for the packages CP could easily be cut down to 3 days a week snail mail at a minimum.

Packages and mail are sorted by different groups.  It is the flyers that if they were removed would allow for them to work at a reduced schedule.   Unfortunately since CP went to a crown corporation many years back... they need that flyer money big time. 

29 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

If it wasnt for the packages CP could easily be cut down to 3 days a week snail mail at a minimum.

Not a chance. Canada Post's volumes are sufficiently high enough to warrant a 5-day per week schedule, especially with the rise in online shopping thanks to Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, etc.

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

Do you not think they should shut down a place when there's an outbreak? Do you think people should be forced to work when sick and infectious to everyone around them? 

No one said they should work if there's an outbreak.  AHS would close it down. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27