Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Deiter Fan

Argonauts sign QB Nichols to three-year deal

9 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

I'm guessing you didn't check the 2019-2020 off season thread before you posted this.

Nope. I did not. Nor would I have thought that this wasn't worth it's own thread.

If the mods wish they may certainly exercise their option to nuke it.

Edited by Deiter Fan

I dont even bother with those long threads. Im not on here every day... and i dont think its worth it to surf through trying to find the last post you read. Ive actually stopped coming here because of that new system... i realize no one cares... and i dont care that no one cares. But i thought it might help to inform that it may not be the best system for everyone... so thats why i shared

16 minutes ago, James said:

I dont even bother with those long threads. Im not on here every day... and i dont think its worth it to surf through trying to find the last post you read. Ive actually stopped coming here because of that new system... i realize no one cares... and i dont care that no one cares. But i thought it might help to inform that it may not be the best system for everyone... so thats why i shared

Unfortunately we are not going to find a system that appeals to everybody.  

If it helps, you can click on the icon next to a thread that has unread posts, and it will bring you directly to your first unread post.  The software will also add a line above the first unread post as an extra visual cue as to where you left off. 

3 hours ago, Rich said:

If it helps, you can click on the icon next to a thread that has unread posts, and it will bring you directly to your first unread post.  The software will also add a line above the first unread post as an extra visual cue as to where you left off. 

This is probably my favourite feature....

14 hours ago, Rich said:

Unfortunately we are not going to find a system that appeals to everybody.  

I honestly just didnt know about this feature! This really solves my problem... thanks a lot!